Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of any stations that have a stream I can catch shows such as Glenn Beck, Rush, Hannity? (Not an argument if I should listen to them )

There were a lot of them I could catch on my Centro.
    Yeah thath would be cool.

You are going to get some haters in this thread though. Get ready to duck.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Have you tried Sprint radio. They have stations around the country.
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    Awww. I thought this was going to be a clip of Glenn Beck trying to review the Pre. "Beck on Pre"
    See, OP? Didn't take long, did it?
    You actually listen to Beck? .....

sorry couldn't resist
    Warning, your Pre might self-destruct with too much of that stuff.
    Sony Clie --> Tungsten t2 --> iPhone3g --> Palm Pre --> Droid
    In before the lock.

Thanks for ray1b for the only useful post.
    I watched one of Glenn Beck's shows recently, and it was the one and only time I will watch or listen to that *****.
    KSYL in Alexandria, LA. It's available via Shoutcast.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Har har people actually listen to that stuff! Har har har look at me I'm funny!

Their ratings are higher than any shows you guys listen to, so I wonder why you think that's funny.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shaklee3 View Post

Their ratings are higher than any shows you guys listen to, so I wonder why you think that's funny.
    Lots of idiots in this country!
    its just like howard stern... the more idiotic, ridiculous and shocking your show is, the more people will tune in... it doesn't mean the quality/value of the programming is any good

nothing against stern here
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts

It isn't funny, it is sad.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    I use Southcast from the homebrew. Below is a listing of stations that I have found. I have included the links as the program times vary. If you search on the station name shoutcast finds them.

Freedom 95.9 WFDM - Homepage
    Fox New Talk FOX News Radio - FOXNews.com
    WJAG WJAG
    New Radio 1390 WTJS - News Radio 1390 Jackson, TN - Listen Online
    EDGE 850 The Edge AM 1400 & AM 850 Taking Talk Radio To The Edge - Talk ON Game ON
    News 1490 – Prescott AZ The News 1490AM KYCA

You can also use your browser and go to http://mypreradio.com/news.htm for KSYL, WWGE, & WBOB - it was put together by a precentral member.
    Last edited by jbcross; 09/09/2009 at 10:18 AM.
    A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Yes KSYL has Rush and Hannity. How about Mark Levin? Anybody knows where I could find live stream?
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    KSCO out of Santa Cruz CA has Rush live. They go to a local show after that, so no Hannity. Don't know about Levin yet -- I listen to the podcast next day using DrPodder.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I was wondering... WBAP out of Dallas/Fort Worth is listed on Shoutcast's station list, but when I try to load the stream I get an error message. This station has Rush/Hannity/Levin/Ingraham all right in a row. Sure would be nice if it worked on the Pre. Can anyone else make the stream work?
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by runner77 View Post
    Lots of idiots in this country!
    You right on this one...btw..How's Van Jones working out for you?

To all the ones with intelligence, thanks for your replies
    Quote Originally Posted by jewel View Post
    Yes KSYL has Rush and Hannity. How about Mark Levin? Anybody knows where I could find live stream?
    Check out mypreradio.com In the talk section look for KSYL. They stream Rush and Sean live. For the Great One tune into WBOB from the same site they stream him live.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast