Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Another great quote for those who don't know their history.

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country.
    A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit.
    Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation,
    therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men.
    We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely
    controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world.
    No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by
    conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by
    the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

Woodrow Wilson (in reference to his signing the Federal Reserve act)
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    LOL, as a pure conservative I find it kind of funny that you think Hannity, Beck and Rush are real conservatives. They ARE NOT! They are what's called Neocons. The real conservatives have been pushed aside by corporate greed. But good luck finding the Neocon Network on your phone.

A system of capitalism presumes sound money, not fiat money manipulated by a central bank. Capitalism cherishes voluntary contracts and interest rates that are determined by savings, not credit creation by a central bank.
    Ron Paul

Too bad you guys are in love with the corporate media (CNN, Faux News, MSNBC, NY Times/Post) as opposed to reading about real issues facing this Nation. The vast herds of sheeple are sleeping and the banksters are robbing our store!
    Ok, I'll bite... where do you read "about the issues facing this Nation."? You've shot the rest of us down.... whats your secret fountain of truth and keen insight?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Oh, here's a few

US Political News – US Politics Today and this section
    U.S. Constitution News Sections - U.S. Politics Today
    The Money Masters
    The Constitutionalist - News

plus, if you can read
    CREATURE FROM JEKYLL ISLAND; A Second Look at the Federal Reserve
    by G. Edward Griffin

The Death of the West Pat Buchanan

1984 by George Orwell

Remember when Beck, O'Reilly and your Hero Hannity were calling Ron Paul a crackpot and that his "Tea Parties" were ridiculous?
    Notice how they have not only embraced them now, but have taken them over. The mass media elected your puppet, not you. The polls were manufactured as is your consciousness.

Keep calling him a crackpot while our Nation loses its sovereignty

RON PAUL ON THE NEO-CONS

"I think the arrogance of power that they have where they themselves are like Communists....in the sense that they decide what is right. The Communist Party said that they decided what was right or wrong, it wasn't a higher source."

RON PAUL ON THE UN, GLOBAL GOVERNMENT & THE NORTH AMERICAN UNION

"Who do we have at the UN, Bolton, the arch Neo-Con warmonger and actually what they've done is taken the Neo-Con position on intervening on the internal affairs of other nations and regime change and they've institutionalized that in the United Nations, now the UN is in the business of regime change."

"I think the goal is one world government - we have not only the U.N. - we have the WTO, the IMF, the World Bank, then we have all the subsidiaries like NAFTA and hemispheric governments, highways coming in."

Deficits mean future tax increases, pure and simple. Deficit spending should be viewed as a tax on future generations, and politicians who create deficits should be exposed as tax hikers.
    Ron Paul

Everyone assumes America must play the leading role in crafting some settlement or compromise between the Israelis and the Palestinians. But Jefferson, Madison, and Washington explicitly warned against involving ourselves in foreign conflicts.
    Ron Paul

You now bash the new puppet president on his Afgan policy, but you don't even know the recent history on why we are there!

Where are these Mountain "fortresses" that had been engineered deep in the mountains of Afganistan with the elaborate computer facilities?
    The Taliban was against the growing of Opium plants, why is CNN and Faux News saying they are now behind growing them? Opium farming was not tolerated when they were in power! Somethings not right when they don't tell you the whole truth.

This is not a religous war, its a globalization war.

At the very least, listen to Michael Savage. He at least tells the true news occasionally.
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    Dude, get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by drizek View Post
    Dude, get over it.
    Dude, get over what?
    Oh, here's a few

At the very least, listen to Michael Savage. He at least tells the true news occasionally.
    So, basically, you have nothing to contribute to the thread then? None of your links have to do with listening to conservative anybodies on a Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedwagon View Post
    So, basically, you have nothing to contribute to the thread then? None of your links have to do with listening to conservative anybodies on a Pre.
    There are no true conservative talk shows on the pre, so the whole thread is moot. But there are lots of real conservative websites.
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    Just an OT quote for all the young bleeding hearts in here:

"If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain." - falsely and often misattributed to winston churchill, but a good quote nonetheless.
    Quote Originally Posted by kertong View Post
    Just an OT quote for all the young bleeding hearts in here:

"If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain." - falsely and often misattributed to winston churchill, but a good quote nonetheless.
    Thats a great quote, and it's too bad that a majority of people don't know what a conservative actually is!
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    What is a conservative?
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jewel View Post
    What is a conservative?
    My take is that a conservative is a realist, whereas a liberal is more an idealist. Before the haters jump all over me, it's just my opinion, I'm not passing it off as truth or anything.

(notaphonegeek: totally agree with you re: libertarianism. the "classical conservative", so to speak. shame that today's self purpoted conservatives are expanding govt. just as badly as the lefties!)
    Last edited by kertong; 09/14/2009 at 03:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jewel View Post
    What is a conservative?
    True conservatism and conservatives are in fact Libertarians, being said that the central core of Libertarianism is the principle of individual liberty, furthermore true Conservatives are Constitutionalists, being said that the central core of Constitutionalism is to uphold and respect the rule of law set forth in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, however, most important in my opinion, is the fact that true Conservatives, in following the tenets of Libertarianism and Constitutionalism, uphold and respect one another’s rights strictly adhering to the strong values of respecting life, liberty, and property, as well as following a firm code of personal responsibility and morality in their own life.

True conservatives also believe in less Government. In fact, getting rid of the Dept of Education was a major part of the "Republican platform" until the neocons gained control. Since then, the largest waste of money was created by the neocons and its so called Dept of Homeland Security, FEMA is another department that conservatives once opposed. Unfortunately, most don't know their history and rely on hacks, like Hannity, Oreilly, Rush and that horrible hack Beck.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Is Ronald Reagan a conservative? How about Mark Levin?
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Unfortunately, most don't know their history and rely on hacks, like Hannity, Oreilly, Rush and that horrible hack Beck.
    Obviously you don't listen to them.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Obviously you don't listen to them.
    Actually, I do listen to them. Just not the whole shows, mainly snippets of their tirades.

jewel Is Ronald Reagan a conservative? How about Mark Levin?
    Actually, Reagan is a great story and true American Patriot, he began as a moderate and became more conservative towards the end of his presidency. You see, he wasn't part of the globalist agenda but was rather moved into it.

The answer is I'm not sure if Mark Levin is a true conservative or a neocon. On the outside, he seems to be conservative, but turns around and associates himself with well known globalists. I was going to pick up his book "Liberty and Tyranny a Conservative Manifesto" this weekend and I'll get back to you.

Meanwhile, Michael will be watching Beck with his fake tears, talking up the Tea Parties that was started By GUESS WHO?
    Last edited by notaphonegeek; 09/14/2009 at 04:35 PM.
    "If you kill one person, it is murder. If you kill a hundred thousand, it is foreign policy."
    - Anon

"Tell a lie loud enough and long enough and people will believe it."
    - Adolf Hitler

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."
    - Henry Ford

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super capitalism and communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
    - Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

"The money power preys on the nation in times of peace, and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces, as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes."
    - Abraham Lincoln

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Frederic Bastiat - (1801-1850) in Economic Sophisms

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."
    - Benjamin Disraeli, UK Prime Minister 1874

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
    - David Rockefeller

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws."
    - Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

"If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched."
    - George H W Bush

"Needless to say, the President was correct. Whatever it was he said."
    - Donald Rumsfeld, February 28, 2003

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."
    - Henry Kissinger

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans..."
    - Bill Clinton

"A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal."
    - Ted Turner

"If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels."
    - Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
    "I have a pimple on my arse I can't reach. Would you mind...?"
    Scaryhumor, This morning.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123