Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    If you guys really want to hear someone who attacks both parties as fraud then check out Alex Jones. Glenn Beck is a total fraud.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Levin has an 'audio vault' of sorts. I wasnt able to test it myself but click on the audio portion of his site. Its a day behind it seems.

And for those who want to discuss left and right take it to the lounge.
  3. Zcu
    I don't have a pre (sad) but I use this link on my centro. Does it work on the Pre? mms://citadelcc-WABC-AM.wm.llnwd.net/citadelcc_WABC_AM
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Levin podcast - using drPodder is - The Official Mark Levin Show Audio Rewind
    A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmyq9c View Post
    Check out mypreradio.com In the talk section look for KSYL. They stream Rush and Sean live. For the Great One tune into WBOB from the same site they stream him live.
    Thanks. I'll check it out. =)
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakej View Post
    Levin has an 'audio vault' of sorts. I wasnt able to test it myself but click on the audio portion of his site. Its a day behind it seems.

Yep. I listen to this when I miss the live broadcast.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zcu View Post
    I don't have a pre (sad) but I use this link on my centro. Does it work on the Pre?
    Sadly this doesn't work on the Pre yet.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 09/09/2009 at 11:33 AM. Reason: fix quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakej View Post

Levin's show is 3-6. He posts the audio of the show around 6:30 on his web site. You can go to his web site, marklevinshow.com, navigate to the audio page, and click the link to that day's show, and you have it less than an hour after it aired. Or you can apparently listen live at that link to WBOB that another poster provided above. Or you can download the podcast, and listen at your leisure.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zcu View Post
    I don't have a pre (sad) but I use this link on my centro. Does it work on the Pre? mms://citadelcc-WABC-AM.wm.llnwd.net/citadelcc_WABC_AM
    This link will shed some light as to why, but the sort version is that it will not work with the current programs available -> http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post1850091
    A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Streaming Radio Guide

It allows you to filter by news/talk, and then you can sort by host, e.g., limbaugh, beck, boortz, etc. Links to different stream formats for each, if available.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Technologic 2 View Post
    Does anyone know of any stations that have a stream I can catch shows such as Glenn Beck, Rush, Hannity? (Not an argument if I should listen to them )

There were a lot of them I could catch on my Centro.
    I was going to recommend a SlingBox but those slackers have yet to program a player for the WebOS.
    Savage FTW!

104.1 'the truth' has a stream out of Tucson, not sure if you can pick it up on the Pre, but I would try - they broadcast just about everyone listed in this thread so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by runner77 View Post
    Lots of idiots in this country!
    His hyperbole aside, Glen Beck has been kicking the Dear Leader's WH in the nutz lately.
    Try thestreamcenter.com, you can find any station that streams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Formeriphoneuser View Post
    If you guys really want to hear someone who attacks both parties as fraud then check out Alex Jones. Glenn Beck is a total fraud.

Alex Jones? LOL what a joke he is.
    KBKW...I listen to RUSTY HUMPHRIES there...
    Quote Originally Posted by runner77 View Post
    Lots of idiots in this country!
    CLEARLY! That`s why Obama is now president.
    LOL, as a pure conservative I find it kind of funny that you think Hannity, Beck and Rush are real conservatives. They ARE NOT! They are what's called Neocons. The real conservatives have been pushed aside by corporate greed. But good luck finding the Neocon Network on your phone.

A system of capitalism presumes sound money, not fiat money manipulated by a central bank. Capitalism cherishes voluntary contracts and interest rates that are determined by savings, not credit creation by a central bank.
    Ron Paul

Too bad you guys are in love with the corporate media (CNN, Faux News, MSNBC, NY Times/Post) as opposed to reading about real issues facing this Nation. The vast herds of sheeple are sleeping and the banksters are robbing our store!
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    CLEARLY! That`s why Obama is now president.
    Treo, Obama doesn't run this nation and neither did Bush. Pay attention to HISTORY!
    "If you kill one person, it is murder. If you kill a hundred thousand, it is foreign policy."
    - Anon

"Tell a lie loud enough and long enough and people will believe it."
    - Adolf Hitler

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."
    - Henry Ford

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super capitalism and communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
    - Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

"The money power preys on the nation in times of peace, and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces, as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes."
    - Abraham Lincoln

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Frederic Bastiat - (1801-1850) in Economic Sophisms

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."
    - Benjamin Disraeli, UK Prime Minister 1874

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
    - David Rockefeller

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws."
    - Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

"If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched."
    - George H W Bush

"Needless to say, the President was correct. Whatever it was he said."
    - Donald Rumsfeld, February 28, 2003

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."
    - Henry Kissinger

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans..."
    - Bill Clinton

"A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal."
    - Ted Turner

"If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels."
    - Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast