Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    So I've been hooked on this site since the launch of the Pre and been noticing that most of you do not disclose your location with your info.
    Why is that?
    I mean if you have real privacy concerns that's one thing, but this isn't like MySpace or something where people try and hook up with locals.

I just thought it would be nice to know a general area of where my fellow pReople are living and can see some benefits to it as well.
    Like if people are having reception issues in the same city they could discuss it. Or if you have a bad experience with a certain Sprint store, someone could recommend a better one.

I'm just saying it would be a gesture of fellowship within the highs and lows we all deal with this thing called the PRE.
    never thought about it , so now i will think about it lol ....nothin but highs for me !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    So I've been hooked on this site since the launch of the Pre and been noticing that most of you do not disclose your location with your info.
    Why is that?
    Because all the evil Conservatives on this board are out to get me!

Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    dammit he's on to us...
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I shall break the ice, I'm in the nyc area
    I'm in Connecticut
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    I'm located on The Round Earth that got here by Evolution that God Created but then later set boundaries to cause man to divide against himself which then caused suspicions of others to develop to the point that personal privacy became a prized possession.
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    LMAO!

I knew this thread would erk the paranoid and wake up the smartazzez out there.. .
    Last edited by Freshyz; 09/09/2009 at 02:25 AM.
    And now we are evil. Better than being criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Because all the evil Conservatives on this board are out to get me!

Paradise, 2,500 miles from somewhere in the middle of nowhere on the Leeward coast, where one can see the ocean if so disinclined.

Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Why is that?
    I mean if you have real privacy concerns that's one thing, but this isn't like MySpace or something where people try and hook up with locals.

I just thought it would be nice to know a general area of where my fellow pReople are living and can see some benefits to it as well.
    Like if people are having reception issues in the same city they could discuss it. Or if you have a bad experience with a certain Sprint store, someone could recommend a better one.

I'm just saying it would be a gesture of fellowship within the highs and lows we all deal with this thing called the PRE.
    My location is relatively accurate (at the zip code level).
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Jersey!
    Sprint Employee Disclaimer
    My replies and comments contain my opinion on the matters which have been posted, and do not represent the rules, policies and regulations of my employer and should not be taken as such.
    Vegas, baby!
    hmmm I never really thought about not disclosing my location I would think my avatar would be a dead give away.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Upstate NY. We get 200+ inches of snow annually.... this is on my mind for some reason... don't ask me why
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    weesst siidde... ahah Yuba City, California... we been in a drought last 3 years...
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Upstate Ny here also..hate the snow talk : )
    Houston, TX the home of the perpetual humidity.
    *taking notes

Tucson AZ. Any jokes about the heat and I'll remind you that our state still allows us to pack it!
    Im in Milwaukee
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast