1.    #1  
    My cousin graduates with a BS in Multimedia this weekend and I need a gift. I am unable to attend due to work so I thought I would send her a gift certificate to some place on the net where she can purchase items to compliment her Mac system.

I know ABSOLUTELY nothing about Macs. Where is a good place to go for Mac stuff?

Any help is appreciated!

Teri
    If at first you don't succeed....hide all evidence that you tried...
    http://www.apple.com

Otherwise, for brick and mortar's:

CompUSA, The Apple Store, MicroCenter
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    I agree with Homer, plus:

I've had good luck with Clubmac.com, MacMall.com and Outpost.com. Not sure if they do gift certifcates but I would believe it possible to get a web-certificate from [insert name of company I've forgotten the name of which had Whoopi Goldberg as its spokesperson at one time]

There's also MacWarehouse.com but I must heartily discourage using them; I had to call them six times to try to get a copy of their catalog and ultimately just got a 2-page flyer. (and their prices are slightly higher than comperable stores.)
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Originally posted by tstarky
    Any help is appreciated!

Teri
    well if they have a degree in multimedia, they may appreciate a book on advanced flash or photoshop. this publisher writes the best books on the subject:

www.friendsofed.com

mc
    Originally posted by mensachicken
    www.friendsofed.com
    hey, thanks MC! that's the first decent use of flash for a navboard I've seen!
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    I had to call them six times to try to get a copy of their catalog
    Wow! I've never heard that before! I get no less than 3 of these catalogs a month. I have't ordered anything from them in about 3 years.
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    I agree with Homer...

Warehouse.com sends me catalogs all the time, both Mac and PC. I've found their prices to be the best and their service is great!
    I've bought all my stuff from MacMall so far. Never a problem.

Not sure if this is a general thing or not, but the last time I ordered from MacMall, I had my choice of 5 day UPS for $10.20, or next day FedEx for $11.00. Guess which one I chose?
    It's gotta be weather balloons. It's always weather balloons. Big, fiery, exploding weather balloons.
    -- ComaVN (from Slashdot)
    Any Mac User would probably appreciate an iPod .
    As a hard-core Mac user, I have to put in my .02--

Macconnection.com is my favorite place to get Mac stuff, and their customer service can't be beat!
    Well, you could go over to Macfora and ask around.
  12.    #12  
    I appreciate your replies! I am going to check every one of your suggestions out this evening.

Teri
    If at first you don't succeed....hide all evidence that you tried...