Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Where are my Pre having College Football fans at?
    what teams are you guys cheering for?
    Go blue!!!
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Hook-em Horns!
    Sooner Boomer right here
    Orange and blue all the way.

Go gators!!!
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    Go blue!!!
    I'm with you!
    Geaux Tigers.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Hey, has anyone found a good app or website to keep up with game scores? I was out tonight and trying to follow the SC / NC State game and couldn't find any good mobile website for game scores. And there's no app that I'm aware of that has score updates.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Go Buckeyes!
    Boise State!!!! Bring on the BCS!
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    GO GATORS... IT's GReat to be a Floridaaaa Gaaator.. IT'S GREAT TO BE A FLORIDAAA GAATOR!!
    Go Huskers!!!!!!
    GO MEAN GREEN! Big win last night against Ball State!

BOOMER SOONER TOO!
    Roll tide!!!!!!
    Boomer Sooner in the house!!
    Iago

"Good name in man and woman, dear my lord, Is the immediate jewel of their souls: Who steals my purse steals trash . . . But he that filches from me my good name Robs me of that which not enriches him
    And makes me poor indeed."

Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation.
    - Howard Scott
    An 8 year old boy was riding his bicycle in Bryan, Texas, when he saw his friend being attacked by a large pit bulldog. The boy jumped off his bike, ran and jumped on the dog's back. After prying the vicious animal's teeth from his young friend's body, he put the dog in a choke hold and held on until the dog was dead.

The local newspaper editor happened to witness this feat and after calling for the ambulance on his cell phone, ran over to the young hero and said, 'Son, that was one of the bravest things I have ever seen. You're going to make tomorrow's headlines.' 'It will read: Texas A&M Fan is Hero: Risks His Life and Saves Young Friend From Vicious Pit Bull Attack.'

The youngster said, 'That's nice, but I'm not a Texas A&M Fan.'

The editor said, 'OK, then it will read: University of Texas Fan Saves Young Friend's Life in Pit-Bull Attack.'

The young man said, 'But I'm not an University of Texas fan.'

The editor said, 'OK, then it will read, 'Rice Fan Saves Friend's Life..'

Once again the young man interrupted, saying, 'I'm not a Rice fan, either.'

The editor, becoming somewhat irritated, asked, 'Then, who is your favorite team?'

The kid replied with a big smile, 'LSU!!!'

The next morning, the local newspaper headline read:

'BELOVED FAMILY PET MURDERED BY MEAN LITTLE COONASS'
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    The Ville..... a true College Town...... On the comeback trail.......

Go U of L!!!!!