1.    #1  
    Today is MY Birthday! Even tho I am really really OLD, I still feel like a 9 year old when it comes to celebrating MY Birthday.

So anyone who wants to post a Happy Birthday wish to me, I would be sooo appreciative!! Id even give ya a FREE Thank you, cuz ya KNOW how important those are?

HEHEHE

Ok, self egrandizing, shameless plug for attention over.

We are spending a few days at our beach house to celebrate! Off to start my day of celebrations. Husband taking me out to Breafast, then out to lunch, then drink heavily all afternoon, then a nap, then out to dinner!

Ta Dahhhhhhhhh for ME!
    Gratz, and make sure to takeyour Pre along for the fun too....LMAO

Anyways Happy B-Day, can't wait mine is on Friday and we are going out of town to a friends house and relaxing playing computer game etc...
    Holy crap happy birthday!
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Most "give me attention, it's my birthday" posts are veiled in some way, shape, or form, and sicken me.

I have to give you kudos. You're absolutely up-front about what you're after, and your post put a smile on my face. You're the one that gave ME a present this morning

Happy birthday!!!
    Happy Birthday!
    Last edited by palandri; 09/02/2009 at 09:36 AM.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Happy Birthday! Boy, your hubby must really spoil you! Enjoy your special day and don't jump into the pool (if you are going to one) and take your Pre with you swimming. I have seen users who would forget and take their phones into the water with them.
    Happy b-day
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    Happy Birthday! Boy, your hubby must really spoil you!
    Yeahhh we kinda spoil each other.. 35 years together, and (most of the time) we STILL really enjoy each others company. We are kinda lucky that way

and no worries about in the pool with the Pre. This house doesnt have one, we are 2 blocks from the ocean . And the weather is actually crappy, oh well. More time for WINE!
    WELL HAPPY BDAY TO U AND HAPPY BDAY TO ME ALSO ... TODAY IS MY BDAY TOO... WE GOT SOMETHING IN COMMON THE PRE'S !!! lol
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    WELL HAPPY BDAY TO U AND HAPPY BDAY TO ME ALSO ... TODAY IS MY BDAY TOO... WE GOT SOMETHING IN COMMON THE PRE'S !!! lol
    WOW!! Thats COOL!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Bet you are wayyyyyyyyyyyy younger than me tho, huh? EVERYBODY on EARTH is way younger than me hahahaaaaaa!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    WOW!! Thats COOL!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Bet you are wayyyyyyyyyyyy younger than me tho, huh? EVERYBODY on EARTH is way younger than me hahahaaaaaa!!
    We all youngers in soull... The numbers doesn't matter you know that?...I hope you having a great bday enjoy it!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Happy birthday!