1.    #1  
    Capitalism: A Love Story

Michael Moore, the most feared film maker in America, sets the record straight on October 2.

Capitalism: A Love Story
    Last edited by palandri; 08/31/2009 at 11:58 PM.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    I look forward to my free tickets.

Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Okay guys let's all hate capitalism and embrace the loving arms of the government. Rich people are greedy so to be fair let us all become poor. Hurray for Michael Moore!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Yea Marxism! Here's to a minimal subsistence brought to you by our Dear Leader. But at least we will have 100% employment in the mines and seatshops.

And to think we laughed when the Soviets said they would defeat us without firing a shot by taking over our colleges.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    micheal moore is trash, who makes baseless claims. this also brought to you by micheal moore,( who has absolutely benefited from capitalism) someone should make a film called hypocrisy about that *****.
    What a waste of evolutionary energy. What a waste of electricity. To think that we have him in entertainment and Alex Jones, a real Communist, in the middle of our government. Wow.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nextelian View Post
    Yea Marxism! Here's to a minimal subsistence brought to you by our Dear Leader. But at least we will have 100% employment in the mines and seatshops.

And to think we laughed when the Soviets said they would defeat us without firing a shot by taking over our colleges.
    but.... look at Cuba! They're happy there, right?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    if MM is slamming capitalism, does that mean he'll be donating all proceeds from the film to healthcare for the poor?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    if MM is slamming capitalism, does that mean he'll be donating all proceeds from the film to healthcare for the poor?
    Micael, didn't you say that some businesses need to fail? Kind of a hands off laissez-faire approach? Let the cards fall, where the cards fall?

MM is actually agreeing with your thought premise, that there is a problem with the bailout plan.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

The problems with the bailout plan - does he mention the organization/people that wrote the plan? The group's back ground?