1.    #1  
    Could be the answer to Nokia Booklet 3G upcoming?

That's a nice looking mini-laptop.

I think Asus really started this mini-laptop excitement with their EeePC. It was real popular here in the states, and finally ended up being sold in Target stores here, which is a pretty big retail chain here.

I bought my wife an Asus EeePC with Windows for Christmas and she loves it.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

3.    #3  
    I was thinking to buy it, but maybe an Intel Atom dual core processor is going to be released this H2/09 for netbooks. And the buzz just started:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13924_3-10315709-64.html

Asus are great netbooks too.
    I think it's funny how some people want the largest widescreens for their laptops (such as myself) and some people prefer to buy laptops as small as they can possibly get 'em. It makes me sad because with all of these stupid netbooks coming out, what's going to start happening to my nice, wide, hi-def laptops?
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post
    I think it's funny how some people want the largest widescreens for their laptops (such as myself) and some people prefer to buy laptops as small as they can possibly get 'em. It makes me sad because with all of these stupid netbooks coming out, what's going to start happening to my nice, wide, hi-def laptops?
    LOL! I am sure you're safe! A lot of people do like the bigger laptops.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

6.    #6  
    Certainly do, netbooks are an auxiliar help for travelers like me, who would something light,
    I have a PC desktop C2D with 3 HDD for my work. If I would not like to have it anymore, I will certainly buy a bigger laptop instead a netbook.