1.    #1  
    My hard drive crashed at work and I'm trying to pull the contact info off it for Outlook 2007. Standard install, but I have no idea where to find the contact info. Does anyone know where this is in the folder heirachy?
    It might be in a pst file in

C:\Documents and Settings\user.domain\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rkesten View Post
    It might be in a pst file in

C:\Documents and Settings\user.domain\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook
    That's correct.
  4.    #4  
    Thank you! I'm going to power down now and see if I can't get it out of the thing and come back with an update.
  5.    #5  
    Bummer. I was too late. DOA hard drive...constant lockups when connected Thanks for the advice
    May I suggest M$'s free app SyncToy:

You can actually make it a scheduled task to copy your pst file (or any files) to a NAS or USB backup drive. Different backup configs too like replace/delete everything, only add don't delete anything. Very useful utility.
    There is a cool free app known as unstoppable copier which may work for you. If the drive mounts, it may be able to pull your data out, as long as the drive isn't completely shot.

I've used it on client's computers at work before.