1.    #1  
    Does anyone know where I can find a downloadable copy of the two Episode II trailers? So far all I can find is file that says Click Here which is only 5K, and thus not the entire movie. I want to convert them to gMovie format so that I can put them on my VPL.

Jason
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
    The three trailers are currently available at www.starwars.com (registration required) or through Apple's Quicktime Trailers page. You need a copy of the E1 DVD to access the "Mystery" trailer though. (You may find it reposted someplace, but that's illegal!) Renting works.

You should be able to find the files in your temporary files directory after viewing, as long as the browser window is still open. Be warned that the large version of "Breathing" is 12 MB and "Forbidden Love" is 28 MB.

good luck!
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Yorick

You should be able to find the files in your temporary files directory after viewing, as long as the browser window is still open. Be warned that the large version of "Breathing" is 12 MB and "Forbidden Love" is 28 MB.

good luck!
    I tried looking in the temp files but I don't see a MOV file that large. Plus, for my purposes the large version is not necessary, just the small one. My Visor only has so many pixels you know.

Jason
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
    If you have Quicktime 5 Pro (which you need to view "Mystery" and the large versions of the other two), there is a "Save as Quicktime Movie" option after the file downloads.

I've been trying for 2 weeks to get these on my Prism and have so far been unsuccessful, so if you figure it out, please let me know. I have tried gMovie Maker and FireCoverter, and end up with a garbled image each time.

As far as finding them, I think they are all at either http://dvd.starwars.com or http://starwars.apple.com. Of course, you could always try Morpheus..........
    Last edited by Soul Raven; 11/26/2001 at 09:02 AM.
    Soul Raven - "Små hjerne, stor glæde"
    Wherever you go, there you are.