1.    #1  
    Tell me, why do ppl have 2 be such heads....

y cant ppl just loosen up....

tday i saw a post on PreLoad, which I just replied on a lil while bak....people get all spazzzd up 4 no in reason. The op is just tryn 2 share the goods, and ppl just share in return....

Ummm, what in the world are you talking about?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by THAANSA3 View Post
    Ummm, what in the world are you talking about?
    u musta missd the thread...

it was something on the new preload app. i think its under webos apps now. people just dun wanna listen...
    Don't know what you're specifically talking about either, but to your observation:

- People take things very personally on forums; they read something the wrong way, and they'll snap back without bothering to see what was really meant.
    - Some just love to argue
    - Some have no tact
    - Some are just childish kids or immature adults

Generally, I've found that the best policy on forums is to say what you have to say and move on...especially if you see someone starting to be a butthead, just walk away. Some people are too dumb to realize nobody wins an internet argument.

The good news: there's more good than bad people!
    you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him download an app consisting of a gimmicky gui paired with annoying ads. go figure.

I think that folks were just expressing healthy skepticism, no one was flaming the app until some few ratcheted it up a notch. The old -flies to honey rather than vinegar- cliche springs to mind as well... selling the great points of the app rather than criticize skeptics would probably win more converts.
    Quote Originally Posted by PookiePrancer View Post
    Don't know what you're specifically talking about either, but to your observation:

- People take things very personally on forums; they read something the wrong way, and they'll snap back without bothering to see what was really meant.
    - Some just love to argue
    - Some have no tact
    - Some are just childish kids or immature adults

Generally, I've found that the best policy on forums is to say what you have to say and move on...especially if you see someone starting to be a butthead, just walk away. Some people are too dumb to realize nobody wins an internet argument.

The good news: there's more good than bad people!
    Absolutely. Good>Bad. Anything can happen in forums, it's a free place to express oneself...sometimes it's a place to vent. mr.bluetooth--don't take this stuff personally, just keep chill!

Sometimes i get too caught up in internet arguments myself, and i become the "butthead" while reacting to a "butthead". a chain-reaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by superduperpre View Post
    you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him download an app consisting of a gimmicky gui paired with annoying ads. go figure.

I think that folks were just expressing healthy skepticism, no one was flaming the app until some few ratcheted it up a notch. The old -flies to honey rather than vinegar- cliche springs to mind as well... selling the great points of the app rather than criticize skeptics would probably win more converts.
    cool sayings/comparisons lol. real smoooth
    Quote Originally Posted by thebluetooth View Post
    Tell me, why do ppl have 2 be such heads....

y cant ppl just loosen up....

tday i saw a post on PreLoad, which I just replied on a lil while bak....people get all spazzzd up 4 no in reason. The op is just tryn 2 share the goods, and ppl just share in return....

Will it kill you just to spell properly??? I can't imagine that in the time it took you to conjure your "post", you couldn't just bear us the courtesy and present it more clearly and coherently and legibly? Geez...
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Internets = serious business