Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RonWood View Post
    Let me get this right, you are a giant tool and want to post so everyone knows it? Thanks for sharing. Tard.
    Why does that make me a tool because he is a cop???

please!!! get over you self dude. Calling me a tool must have made you feel like a real man huh??? lol
  2. enjoyingsilence
    Quote Originally Posted by Lito305 View Post
    Why does that make me a tool because he is a cop???

please!!! get over you self dude. Calling me a tool must have made you feel like a real man huh??? lol
    And for the record, lito305 and I are 2 different people. We live in the same city, lol.
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jcettison View Post
    Not that I don't appreciate a good forum Nazi and his SS raising the metaphorical holocaust on the short attention spans of our peers -I most certainly do. I'm just not sure I want it to be you. You're so wordy.

It seems those of little worldly experience tend to be filled with doubt and disbelief. Some of us, a delicious few, actually do things. Beyond the great and powerful interadioteleomobilenet.
    Oh please get off your petty pedestal!! Im sure there is no reason for YOU to be that pretentious!! Little worldly experience?? HA!! don't make me laugh!!
    Last edited by Lito305; 08/08/2009 at 12:20 AM.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
    you sound ridiculous. Truly ridiculous. As stated above, there is no crime in having sagging pants and sweating, and the fact that you COPS like harassing people just because they LOOK a certain way makes me HATE you guys.
    No, you sound completely ridiculous. In my city, it is a violation of city ordinance to wear you pants in such a manner that your underwear are visible to the general public. That alone, was enough for me to stop the guy. Smart guy. Check you facts.
    Last edited by lyncha; 08/08/2009 at 07:14 AM.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkMoar View Post
    i didn't say it wasn't a crime, i said he is doing the opposite of protecting peoples freedom.

you can get arrested for protesting in certain places even though the 1st amendment says we have the right to peacefully assemble. is arresting protesters for not having a permit protecting their freedom?

my main problem is the harassment. just because a cop "has a feeling" shouldn't give them the right to stop and question people. there is no law against having baggy pants and sweating. maybe he was out for a jog.

maybe if you were constantly harassed by police for doing nothing but walking down the street when you were growing up you'd have a different view.

another thing: was this guy holding a gun to somebody's head? did he even have a gun?

hey who has ever heard of somebody driving drunk and killing somebody? i guess that mean every person out driving around is drunk and about to do the same...
    ACTUALLY, in several US cities, Bossier City, LA, being one of them, it is an actual violation of City Ordinance to be seen with sagging pants. Read my post directly above this one. And yes, the "smart guy" title applies to you also. Just in case you were feeling left out.
    Last edited by lyncha; 08/08/2009 at 07:13 AM.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    anyone trying to break in picked the wrong place, we've got guns.

i don't work in an office and i've been in the army and done 15 months in iraq thank you.

i know when people look suspicious and are probably up to no good, that doesn't give anyone the RIGHT to go harass them unless you have probable cause.
    this isn't 1984 or the minority report, it's america where people have rights that YOU are suppose to respect. you don't respect peoples rights then i don't respect you.
    Sure you have been in the Army. Sure. And sure you have been to Iraq. Sure. I believe you. NOT! Save that ish for someone who doesn't know any better. If so, please provide us with your deployed unit breakdown from MACOM down to Team Level (if you even know what that all means) fake army dude. Call of Duty 4 on Playstation doesn't qualify you as having combat experience. Just saying....
    Last edited by lyncha; 08/08/2009 at 07:16 AM.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I don't have a problem with him doing his job and checking that "suspicious" guy out!!

I just think that it wasn't necessary to tell people about his pre being broken at work!! What makes his situation any different?? Is it because he is a cop?? As you said cops are normal people like us so why would it be necessary to post a thread about breaking your pre at work/doing your job....

Just my opinion.

If you guys like hearing little anecdotes about people breaking their pre then thats great! I my self come here to gain/spread useful info about my device..
    And again, you deeply hate this thread but you continue to make daily posts into it. Strange guy you are Lito.
    wow this thread sure got flushed down the ****ter wagon quickly eh?

i enjoyed the first page, funny read, good comments, normal police activity (nothing questionable here to see or get mad about)

grats on the arrest, sucks for the Pre

someone should lock this thread before more people without common sense start screaming "tha Po-Po took my crack money so thats why i hate them!"
    Yeah, funny. The moderators will shut down a complaint thread lightning fast these days saying "it's run its course" but they let this go on and on...
    Agreed. My apologies for contributing to the negativity of the thread. Sometimes I use these forums just to vent and take it out on people I don't even know. I guess it's somewhat therapeutic...maybe next time I should just go outside and scream a little!

Now, let's get back to talking about the Pre!
    Thats exactly why I don't keep my Pre with me while working the road. I am too afraid of some BEM and I getting tied up and my poor Pre taking the brunt of it. I usually keep in my patrol bag.

Here's an application request. I wish I had the Sniper calculations app from IPhone for the Pre. I could definitely find that useful as a sniper.
    Oh please get off your petty pedestal!! Im sure there is no reason for YOU to be that pretentious!! Little worldly experience?? HA!! don't make me laugh!!
    Okay, I'm off my pedestal and yet I'm similarly pretentious. I suppose I'm simply doomed to a life of making you laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by lyncha View Post
    Sure you have been in the Army. Sure. And sure you have been to Iraq. Sure. I believe you. NOT! Save that ish for someone who doesn't know any better. If so, please provide us with your deployed unit breakdown from MACOM down to Team Level (if you even know what that all means) fake army dude. Call of Duty 4 on Playstation doesn't qualify you as having combat experience. Just saying....
    I was in a guard unit 1161st trans co out of ephrata wa. Attached to 541st csb on log base seitz. We lived in our own lil compound between seitz and biap. Back in the beginning when there was nothing. Not even ice so we had to drink hot water. We were attached to various different commands at different times. Spent the 1st year there, went down to kuwait then got extended and sent back up to cedar II.
    You need a copy of my dd214 too?
    I don't know why I have to prove myself to some disrespectful jack *** thug cop who thinks he's the only one on the interwebs that's been to iraq.
    I was in a guard unit 1161st trans co out of ephrata wa. Attached to 541st csb on log base seitz. We lived in our own lil compound between seitz and biap. Back in the beginning when there was nothing. Not even ice so we had to drink hot water. We were attached to various different commands at different times. Spent the 1st year there, went down to kuwait then got extended and sent back up to cedar II.
    You need a copy of my dd214 too?
    I don't know why I have to prove myself to some disrespectful jack *** thug cop who thinks he's the only one on the interwebs that's been to iraq.
    I for one appreciate your service to our country, I know many people do, now being in the military, THAT is noble, or EMS, or a firefighter.
    Goodnight thread.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456