1.    #1  
    Who else here is addicted to phones? Not just the Palm pre but all phones. I'm going to get the HTC Touch Pro 2 when it comes out even though I know I am going back to the Pre...

Past and Current Phones (in order)

Nokia Prepaid Tracphone
    US Cellular Kyocera Phantom
    Kyocera Slider
    Nextel Motorola I700plus
    Nextel i90c
    Nextel i1000
    Sprint Palm Visorphone attachment... Read More
    Sprint Treo 300
    Samsung A620
    Sanyo PM 8200
    Treo 650
    Hitachi G1000
    HTC PPC 6700
    Palm Treo 755p
    HTC Mogul 6800
    Sanyo SCP 7000
    Sanyo M1
    Motorola Q
    Blackberry 8700
    HTC Touch Diamond
    HTC Touch Pro
    Palm Centro
    Blackberry Curve
    Palm Pre (1st try)
    Blackberry Tour (2 days)
    Palm Pre <- Current

Give or take 2 or three I cant remember, all my friends think I'm a girl... I change phones more than I change my... well yeah.
    <I accidentally the whole pre>

<Palm Pre Speed Test>

Me too but just the Pre! Now the first step is admitting we both have a problem.
  3.    #3  
    Everyone around me glares at me with wide eyes and an open mouth when I tell them all what phones I have had, some even think its creepy that I remember all the model numbers and my online nickname is one. I loved my i700plus, that thing could survive being thrown from the sears tower!

<I accidentally the whole pre>

<Palm Pre Speed Test>

Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Just got me thinking. I haven't had half that many and I still can't remember them all. Just the last three: Treo 600, Treo 700p and the Pre. But that small list goes back six years. The one before that was a Sony Ericsson and the two before that were nokias. But I can't recall the models.

Guess I'm not an addict. But can I stay for the doughnuts?
  5. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    Not me. I love my Pre, but I only got it because the sanyo flip phone Ilve been carrying for the last five or six years finally bit it.

Xtn
    Can we say PreAddiction. I suffer as well.
    The only really oddball phones I have had are a couple of Siemens phones that ATT use to sell. They were high tech at the time and you could use an infrared beam to upload your contacts from your computer, which was pretty advanced at that time.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Definitely an addict here. I haven't has as many phones as the OP, but I've certainly spent enought time playing with & tweaking my ohones over the years!
    I am not an addict, I am not an addict, I am not an addict.(phone addict).

Having said that, I think we are tech connoisseurs, power users and, tech savvy. Although, I'm not an addict my son said he was concerned about me on Pre opening day. I had to have the Pre and no other phone would do. If I were an addict, any phone could meet my need.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    I am not an addict, I am not an addict, I am not an addict.(phone addict).

Having said that, I think we are tech connoisseurs, power users and, tech savvy. Although, I'm not an addict my son said he was concerned about me on Pre opening day. I had to have the Pre and no other phone would do. If I were an addict, any phone could meet my need.
    I agree. I always have to have the lastest and greatest phone out there or just switch when Im bored with a phone. I dont even care if I have to switch carriers to get it. I the past year I have switched carriers 4 times to try different phones. To me its exciting to see what other companies can produce and how it operates. The Palm Pre is the first phone I have kept longer than a month in over a year it truley is a excellent phone. But I must add that I am currently looking to see is the HTC Hero is released this year.... I know sickness right.
    Quote Originally Posted by i700plus View Post
    Who else here is addicted to phones? Not just the Palm pre but all phones. I'm going to get the HTC Touch Pro 2 when it comes out even though I know I am going back to the Pre...

Past and Current Phones (in order)

Nokia Prepaid Tracphone
    US Cellular Kyocera Phantom
    Kyocera Slider
    Nextel Motorola I700plus
    Nextel i90c
    Nextel i1000
    Sprint Palm Visorphone attachment... Read More
    Sprint Treo 300
    Samsung A620
    Sanyo PM 8200
    Treo 650
    Hitachi G1000
    HTC PPC 6700
    Palm Treo 755p
    HTC Mogul 6800
    Sanyo SCP 7000
    Sanyo M1
    Motorola Q
    Blackberry 8700
    HTC Touch Diamond
    HTC Touch Pro
    Palm Centro
    Blackberry Curve
    Palm Pre (1st try)
    Blackberry Tour (2 days)
    Palm Pre <- Current

Give or take 2 or three I cant remember, all my friends think I'm a girl... I change phones more than I change my... well yeah.
    You are my hero.

I've had an i500, Treo 600, PPC6700, Nextel 7200 BB (i think that was the model number...), Blackberry 8703, Samsung i830, Palm Centro, HTC Tilt, Samsung ACE (WM Standard), Touch Pro, and currently carry a Pre and ATT BB 8700. The best part is that I still own most of them.

I think one time I lost a girlfriend because of my phone addiction, but it was worth it.