1.    #1  
    For those who loved the movie,

The O Brother soundtrack won album of the year at the CMA awards last night. "Constant Sorrow" was the grand finale performance. I'm hardly country music fan, but I really like that album and movie.

The album is available at Woolworth's, I just can't remember if it's at all Woolworth's, or just that one branch....
    That IS a Palm III form-factor in my pocket AND I'm happy to see you.

The Dearly Departed:
    Slot_Machine - RIP@97
    slotmachine - RIP@268
    How sad that that album was lumped in the bland category of 'country music'.

Sigh...
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
  3.    #3  
    I agree. You can trace all modern American music from the tracks on that album. It's a great piece of music history.
    That IS a Palm III form-factor in my pocket AND I'm happy to see you.

The Dearly Departed:
    Slot_Machine - RIP@97
    slotmachine - RIP@268
    I went out and got the sound track the day after I saw the DVD. There is a screen saver on the CD as well as a link to a web site. The real bummer is you can't rip it to MP3! It uses some kinda jukebox player on the cd to play the music.

Now, if I want to listen to it in the house, I have to get it out of my jeep
    Rose's are Red
    My Visor is Blue...
    Originally posted by Maltair
    I went out and got the sound track the day after I saw the DVD. There is a screen saver on the CD as well as a link to a web site. The real bummer is you can't rip it to MP3! It uses some kinda jukebox player on the cd to play the music.

Now, if I want to listen to it in the house, I have to get it out of my jeep
    Goto radio shack and buy a Male/Male stereo minijack cable and connect your sound out to your sound in on the back of your computer. Then use AudioCatalyst to record the audio in directly to an MP3 file. Not as fast as straight ripping, but it works.
    I tried that, Radio Snatch didn't have one! Haven't gotten around to trying to find one else where or maybe see if I could order one from them.
    Rose's are Red
    My Visor is Blue...
    Originally posted by Maltair
    I tried that, Radio Snatch didn't have one! Haven't gotten around to trying to find one else where or maybe see if I could order one from them.
    Radioshack didn't have one?! Say whaaa??