1.    #1  
    What's a good place to get a Hard drive from? As some of you might recall I recently upgraded from my old Compaq 'cause the HD was getting poopy. Now it has officially pooped out. I'm thinking of replacing the HD (and the 3 1/2 floppy, which my 3 year old stuffed full of over 100 of my business cards) and using it as either a server, or a "play" computer.

I've noticed that there seems to be little difference in price between what few smaller (under 10MB) and the 20 MB drives I've seen at Comp-U-Plus, CompuVest, and Tigerdirect. I wasn't thinking I would need 20 MB, I was actually looking at around 10 MB. Since this is not a main computer anymore, my budget is small. (my wife is actually telling me to just get the 20 MB for around $80-90, but my budget is close to that, and I would like to add a floppy to it also)

Any good places out here (in this electric paradise) I've missed?

Also, any advice for me? (BTW the Compaq is a 4540 running an AMD 266)

Thanks,
    Michael
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
    No way I would pay that much for a 20MB drive when PriceWatch has a 20GB drive for $63.00 .

Sorry, couldn't resist. They do show EIDE drives as low as $63.00USD though. They also have 3.5INCH Floppy drives showing around $5.00. So, you should be able to get everything for around $75.00USD.

That is less than the 20MB drive you started our looking out...

PriceWatch
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    It may be tough finding something smaller than 20gigs nowadays. If you have any small computer shops in your area they may have them. I really like Newegg for computer accessory purchases. They have 20gigs for $70.

Erik
  4.    #4  
    Cool, I'll check out both of those sites!
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."