1.    #1  
    OK, I have a Bank over here in Rhode Island, and I can't use my Pre to access my banking info. I can't get into the screen where I enter my username. I've needed to turn Java Script off because when it was on, it wouldn't even show me anything on the site. With Java Script off, the site looks like it does when I access it on my computer, but I cant log in! Does anyone know why this happens? When I was with Bank of America, it worked no prob. Now, no luck.
    What is the URL for your banking site?

Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    OK, I have a Bank over here in Rhode Island, and I can't use my Pre to access my banking info. I can't get into the screen where I enter my username. I've needed to turn Java Script off because when it was on, it wouldn't even show me anything on the site. With Java Script off, the site looks like it does when I access it on my computer, but I cant log in! Does anyone know why this happens? When I was with Bank of America, it worked no prob. Now, no luck.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Sounds unsafe. Please forward me all your money immediately. I'll hold onto it until you get your issues resolved.
    Yeah we're gonna need your username and password to test out the problem.
  5.    #5  
    citizensbankonline.com and try to get into the sign in page

my username is rockman5466

password is eatmynuts
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Are you using this url?

Citizens Bank - Mobile Banking
    Moved from Palm Pre forum to Off Topic forum.

- Craig
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 07/23/2009 at 11:13 AM.
    citizensbankonline.com and try to get into the sign in page

my username is rockman5466

password is eatmynuts
    That password is awesome. Did your ex set that up for you? I know I'd never have guessed that.
    Developer must watch videos by Douglas Crockford of Yahoo:
    The JavaScript Programming Language part 1/4
    Theory of the DOM 1/3
    Advanced JavaScript 1/3
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    lucky for you, i live in rhode island, and also use citizens bank.

the url you want to type is

https://www.citizensbankonline.com

add it to your favorites.
    you will also need to add the security exception

you are welcome in advance
  10.    #10  
    Wow thanks! I've been trying to figure that site out for so long. Ilve been typing citizensbankonline.com and it doesn't work.
    But I went to the main site and followed the links to online banking and it didn't work. How did you find out about that link when it doesn't redirect you to that?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    because it is a secure connection. hence the https://

anyways, im glad you got it to work. where in rhode island are you from?
  12.    #12  
    I live in middletown n work in warren. Anyway about that site, I still don't understand it as I access the same online banking when I'm on the computer with that link and I don't have to manually type it in with the https address. Where do you live?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    i live in bristol, and work in portsmouth. small world huh?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    there is no need to keep manually typing it. type it once, when it loads the page, bookmark it. then your good to go.
  15.    #15  
    Of course I bookmarked it! I was just wondering why the links on the site didn't take me there. What kind of work do you do in portsmouth?
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I live in middletown n work in warren. Anyway about that site, I still don't understand it as I access the same online banking when I'm on the computer with that link and I don't have to manually type it in with the https address. Where do you live?
    Is it true that prostitution is legal there? Was thinking of where to go for a road trip....
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by hydes2004 View Post
    there is no need to keep manually typing it. type it once, when it loads the page, bookmark it. then your good to go.
    Question for you. Since the 1.4.5 update, I've noticed that it keeps asking me every time for my security question when I sign in. Are you still with the Pre, and have Citizens Bank?

I bullet the part where it asks if I want that website to remember my 'computer' also and it asks this question every time I sign in and won't remember my Pre.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    US Bank internet banking works perfect from the Pre..

Just a little incentive booster for work
    “We are stronger than we think we are. We have courage that we do not recognize until we need it. We are equal to challenges that we haven't even imagined yet.”
  19.    #19  
    I got mine to work. I just had to redo the bookmark and now it remembers my info.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.