Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I bought my pre the day it came out. I was the first person in line waiting at 4:30 in the morning. Overall im gonna have to say im pretty damn happy with it. The build has its quirks but as for the web os.... As far as im concerned no other phone beats it. I love it and im feeling extremely THANKFUL for being born in such an awesome country to where i can own such an awesome phone even in hard times. So from here on out im going to be very "THANK" happy. If you feel that ive wasted a thread and your time for posting this, sorry. And thank you.
    With you on this one man. I've had it for more than a month and I'm about as excited as the day I got it.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Me too. I got the phone the day it came out. I am spreading the word as much as I can and everyone around me falls in love with the phone. THANK YOU PALM!!!
    I couldn't agree more. I am a die-hard Pre advocate. I take great pride in promoting my Pre to anyone who is interested in getting a new phone (or replacing their $#!tty iPhone!).
    Same here
    u da man wolfe.. i agree 100%

its nice to heard some pure positive feedback.. im def. with you on this post
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    You are correct sir. I have been with sprint for over 14 years (nextel to sprint) and its about damn time they get a phone this advanced!!! I know i know iphone this iphone that....... No thanks. The pre is still in the infant stage..... But you watch 6 months from now, people will be saying iphone who.

Good thread!!!!
    The Wams
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    I couldn't agree with you more! Palm Pre FTW!
    amen! I've had quite a few problems... 2 exchanges... and my share of issues, but dangit, I'm happy. The phone and especially webOS is amazing. No other phone compares and every time I show someone the features, I get really giddy about it. Personally I've already sold at least 5-10 people on it. I guess I should get commission, but honestly I'll be just as happy if more people = more webOS development = more apps = more hardware advances = more future Palm phones. Good job palm! Keep up with the updates and keeping developers in the loop, and I'll be a happy camper. Oh, and maybe fix your Quality control issues, I don't want my Pre2 to have the same twisty effect.
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    With you on this one man. I've had it for more than a month and I'm about as excited as the day I got it.
    Sorry to go off track but what's up with the goating thing? ''goating aint easy'', ''this goat this and that...'' in other threads?? Do you really think ur a bloody goat? VERY annoying!
    Had mine since launch day and still happy. No issues here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preman View Post
    Sorry to go off track but what's up with the goating thing? ''goating aint easy'', ''this goat this and that...'' in other threads?? Do you really think ur a bloody goat? VERY annoying!
    I'm afraid I bear some responsibility for this. Many months ago, when replying to one of "The Goats" posts, I referred to him as, yes, "The Goat".

It seems it struck some sort of a note with him, and ever since then he has adopted the persona of that barnyard animal.

While I too sometimes think he has taken it a bit too far, this is after all the internet, and one can be anything one wants to be, Preman.

Remember also, "Four legs good, two legs bad".

While at work the other day, I had no one to talk to but a bunch of dogs and chickens. I had quite a nice conversation with them, and left feeling enriched.

Guy's car breaks down on a country road. He sees a farmhouse up ahead and goes to the front door and knocks.

While waiting for an answer, he sees a woman making love to a goat in the barnyard. A small boy answers the door, and the man, astonished, says, "You see that?". The kid says "Yeah, that's my mom".

The guy says, "Doesn't that bother you?"

The kid says, "Nahhhh".
    Last edited by galavanter; 07/23/2009 at 07:28 AM.
    Well said. NOTHING is perfect. Great phone and a great step in the right direction. Nothing else out there like it.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I just got my Pre last week and I love it!
    The Pre is AWESOME!!!! Hence, it deserves many threads like this.

Thx for the post.
  17. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Mr Wolfe77,
    Couldn't agree with you any more.

I used to get excitement prior to buying any phone.
    The excitement kind of stays on for couple of months.

Guess what , my excitement is gone a day after buying the Pre.

The excitement now turned into fulfillment.

Though I miss few things that I used to do on my WinMo, Pre is super awesome, and it never let me down.

Just to compare ,
    in two months of owning my 800W ,

I rebooted the phone 120 times.
    With Pre , its about five times.

I have to close the browser an average of two to three times while checking on internet on my 800W or HTC Touch. Because the browser thing crashes. Then I used to switch to Opera / Iris / Skyfire ...

With Pre , nunca.

And the multitasking , enough said , it eats all the phones ( including that other two fruit phones ) for breakfast, lunch ,dinner and late night desert.

I am not a fanboy , because I have respect for other phones.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Fan boys!
  19. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leke View Post
    Fan boys!
    Nope,
    I am just a happy customer after put thru torture by WinMo ( I got to tell you I like WinMlo too)
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    oooooh say can you seeeeeeee! by the dawn's early liiiiight!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast