Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    It's fun to find people on Twitter who tweet from their Palm Pres. Thought we could share our user IDs so that we can follow each other.

Mine are @jodoan1 & @2ndwindcell

Great idea Daniel Spalding!

@jodoan1
    @2ndwindcell
    @bshedwick
    @lunareclipse
    @ironmonkey
    @cjesqip
    @hrdcamjc
    @addiegoodvibes - No user found when I tried
    @timgier
    @alvin319
    @kraski
    @mahootzki
    @sacherjj
    @danielspalding
    @noktomezo
    @sharkims
    @jricciardi
    @missiondarkfox
    @miked224
    @thechrislake
    @TreoRock
    Last edited by jodoan1; 07/16/2009 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Added all users to first post as of 7/16/09 11:10am
    I'm @bshedwick
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    Twitter is gay. I don't get the media obession sorrounding this site.
    I've been able to update status on a web page since 2004 with more than 160 characters.
    I love the idea. My name is lunareclipse
    Im @ ironmonkey
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IMethos View Post
    I've been able to update status on a web page since 2004 with more than 160 characters.
    I think it has something to do with the way the content delivery is controlled and the likelihood of brevity in this, our information-pollution age.

@cjesqip
    @hrdcamjc
    @addiegoodvibes

I like the idea, it is way better than FB IMHO I dont like being bombarded by friend requests and adds on FB, Facebook settings can fix this but I am really not liking FB so much, Twitter at least is a simple UI and serves it's perpose.

remember when we would write letters ( on paper) to our family across the US or friends over seas, then E-mail came about and Snail Mail was just too slow no one had the time for it so we went to e-mail.

Now no one "has the time" to reply to their e-mails" we don't take the time, so Twitter makes it easy to keep in touch or at least keep family informed.. all this Tech based communication is nice but impersonal.

So my point being Don't forget Grandma, or your Great Auntie living across the states, a letter now & again is nice.

Taking the time shows we care to send the very best...
    My sister-in-law owns a high end Thrift and Consignment Women's clothing store. I told her to post "newest arrivals" and other specials to her twitter account. Customers who follow her will always be up to date with what's going on and she doesn't have to manage a website/blog...

oops..... @timgier
    Last edited by tim.gier; 07/14/2009 at 11:35 AM. Reason: add'l information
    alvin319
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Addie_Goodvibes View Post
    @addiegoodvibes
    So my point being Don't forget Grandma, or your Great Auntie living across the states, a letter now & again is nice.
    This may prove to be very important, especially if they are rich Grandma's or Great Aunties.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by caj27 View Post
    I think it has something to do with the way the content delivery is controlled and the likelihood of brevity in this, our information-pollution age.

@cjesqip
    Yup. Besides being able to update FB status at the same time, it can be sent via sms. So, they used the sms size limit, minus 20. @kraski
    @mahootzki ....
    You know my twitter now
    I'm the same as here @sacherjj.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    You should put them all in the top post so its easier for everyone to add them.

@danielspalding
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Twitter is gay.
    My thoughts exactly I'm afraid - I don't need to tell my Mum and two other friends when I'm going for a dump!

I don't get the media obession sorrounding this site.
    It's simple enough technology that journos can understand it? After all, they like Second Life too!
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    @noktomezo
    Twitter is gay.
    Ever since I started using twitter I have lusted after other men.

Can't believe I caught the gay from this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by tirk View Post
    My thoughts exactly I'm afraid - I don't need to tell my Mum and two other friends when I'm going for a dump!
    Agreed. But look at what the evangelical & marketing types do with it. Or Mashables quick send of massive numbers of "useful" links.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast