View Poll Results: What Is Your Favorite Channel?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • FOX Brodcasting (29 or 10)

4 14.29%
  • UPN (38 or 9)

2 7.14%
  • WB23 (23)

0 0%
  • channel 2, the semseme and kids channel

0 0%
  • channel 5 with dave dole

0 0%
  • the disney channel (7)

0 0%
  • nickelodean (43)

0 0%
  • comedy central (42)

4 14.29%
  • scifi (69) i think

4 14.29%
  • discovery, history, animal planet, TLC

11 39.29%
  • NBC

3 10.71%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    just select your favorite channel on the poll obove!
    "Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs."
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"
    You do realize that different cable/satellite systems won't have these on the same channels, right?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Originally posted by robert sibell
    What Is Youre Favorite Channel?
    Grrr....What's Your Favorite Channel?
    Where's NBC? I NEED friends!!!!!

I don't support supprt disney - they have horrible ugly anti-napster propaganda - (ABC)

CBS is for old people
    Fox has only 2 shows, simpsons, and other stuff
    I odn't have cable..
    WB has some good stuff...
    UPN is crap
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  5.    #5  
    dang it!!! i new i forgot one. i mean i just did a news artical on NBC. darn darn darn. maybe a moderator could change one of the bad options to NBC? and about the Youre, sorry, i was in a rush (and yes, i could spell check, and i know your is simple word everyone knows) its just one of those things, like when your mind goes blank. and so many words have a silent 'e' and i had a spelling test today,i dont know, is 'your' spelt as "youre" in england? oh, nd that news aritacle talked about friends as this being their final season ( like the 8th season) and how its getting boring , they said how many times can you guess who is the father of the baby?
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"
    Changed the poll for you. I watch mostly UPN and Fox because of Enterprise and the X-Files.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Where's TechTV?
    I watch Fox on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. NBC on Thursdays. Sometimes Fox on Saturdays.
    CBS??? never.
    During the day it's TechTV.
    "Life is what you experience between racing games"
    Galley
  9.    #9  
    techtv? is that satilite? well my favorite channel must be FOX, especially since they show everyone loves raymon. SIMPSONS!!, futurerama, malcome in the middle, and the NEWS, second channel i like must be nickolodean becuase of nick-at-night, i love those old shows like Three's Company, and family ties,

and yes, i do know satilite/cable/attena have differnt channels, but i just put the normal channels and some cable channels that came to mind
    You've listed Fox, UPN, the WB, and NBC, but not ABC, CBS or PBS, so you haven't even included all of the big networks. (Unless "the semseme and kids channel" is referring to Sesame Street and that's your PBS, which would seem to indicate you don't know what their programming is like. You haven't included anything owned by Turner/Time Warner (TBS, TNT, Cartoon Network, CNN, etc), and only a couple of the speciality channels. It's pretty much impossible to include all of the possible cable channels so why even bother with a poll?

I'm sick and cranky so I hope I'm not being offensive.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    I think you also forgot ESPN and Playboy, do not underestimate sports and sex!

That said, give me the History Channel (channel 269 on DirecTV) and I will learn something new everyday. Anyone ever see History International's "The World's Most Wanted : From the Files of Interpol"? What a great show!!!

As for National Television, the only show I watch regularly is Law & Order (the original and SVU but not CI) and I can watch that on NBC (channel 935), A&E (channel 265), TNT (channel 245), and I believe a host of other channels.
    No more rhymes...and this time I mean it!
    Down Thunder...Stay...Good boy! I agree with you regarding posters who make grammatical errors in their posts but you won't be able to save the world! If you think this is bad, you should join me on some of my football and hockey forums!!!

Let me guess, you are either a professor or student at Notre Dame.
    No more rhymes...and this time I mean it!
    Originally posted by maddog
    Down Thunder...Stay...Good boy! I agree with you regarding posters who make grammatical errors in their posts but you won't be able to save the world! If you think this is bad, you should join me on some of my football and hockey forums!!!

Let me guess, you are either a professor or student at Notre Dame.
    : puppy whine : Actually, I'm a student in.....grade school! But I'll be at ND in 5 years, I hope. After that, it's Enginnering all the way.

Wouldn't it be nice to save the world, though?
  14.    #14  
    um remember please. the max number of options is 10, unless a moderator fixes it. and i am not into tv THAT much to memorize each individual channels name. and thunder, look at my post on the ppc vs aplm thread. if you really need PERFECT spelling and grammer you really must be in grade school. and if this poll is really that bad, ignore it. i tried. yorick, actually i was kinda offended.
    TechTV
    if you really need PERFECT spelling and grammer you really must be in grade school. and if this poll is really that bad, ignore it. i tried. yorick, actually i was kinda offended.
    Actually, I don't need PERFECT spelling an grammar. I'm sorry if you think I'm special that I prefer to read posts without flinching. I mean, we're both the same age, so it's not an outrageous request.
  17.    #17  
    Okay, in the future i will try to spell and write better. Maybe it will even help me in english.
    yorick, actually i was kinda offended.
    oh well. dem's da brakes.

Originally posted by Thunderbird291
    Actually, I don't need PERFECT spelling an grammar.[/QUOTE]
    apparently. : rimshot :

now that I can think more clearly ...
    I don't watch any particular channel with regularity; a show on this channel, one on that channel ... though I can't think of anything I watch on ABC, CBS or even NBC now that I've dropped Friends.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
  19.    #19  
    Yorik, did you change your avator lately? I dont remember those little blinking eyes in the right eye socket before.
    and yes, i do know satilite/cable/attena have differnt channels, but i just put the normal channels and some cable channels that came to mind
    No, I meant the channel _numbers_ were superfluous. E.g., ABC is going to be ABC regardless if it's seen on an antenna, cable, or satellite, but ABC will not be channel 2 everywhere.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast