1.    #1  
    Hey if anyone is looking at getting a Spring Aircard Best Buy next week or so will be giving a 99 CENT Compaq netbook with the purchase of a new Sprint aircard and 2 year contract (which costs you nothing). So for 99c you get a $299 Compaq netbook and an aircard. Not really news or anything but a cool deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prasamaccus View Post
    Hey if anyone is looking at getting a Spring Aircard Best Buy next week or so will be giving a 99 CENT Compaq netbook with the purchase of a new Sprint aircard and 2 year contract (which costs you nothing). So for 99c you get a $299 Compaq netbook and an aircard. Not really news or anything but a cool deal.
    But it's not a seperate Aircard if I understand it correctly, it's a built-in Aircard.. which isn't good if you plan to share the connection with multiple devices..
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by imtravis View Post
    But it's not a seperate Aircard if I understand it correctly, it's a built-in Aircard.. which isn't good if you plan to share the connection with multiple devices..
    Nah it's not a Gobi device. At least not the ones we have in stock. It is with the little black USB one... The replacement for the Compass, I forgot the name of it.