Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Just in case anyone is wanting to watch the Jackson Memorial like I am, It is going to be on Sprint TV live !
    Last edited by Gelst; 07/07/2009 at 08:38 AM.
    I'd sooner eat lava!
    Great music, creepy guy. No thx.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelst View Post
    Just in case anyone is wanting to watch the Jackson Memorial like I am, It is on Sprint TV live !
    You're not watching a heck of a lot since coverage doesn't begin for another 3.5 hours. Lame.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Kinda cool that its on there for free. The free content might stink but at least sprint throws you a bone now and then with some special content.
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    There fixed it for ya mr.smartypants
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    I could really give 2 ****s about him.
    Only reason I would watch is to watch them bury a pedophile, but they already did this morning so I won't be watching it.
    Quote Originally Posted by poopsie View Post
    Only reason I would watch is to watch them bury a pedophile, but they already did this morning so I won't be watching it.
    the kid that won the lawsuit confessed that it was all a lie that his dad forced him to go through for the money. He is in his 20s now and was on an interview on tv stating that a couple of days after his death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelst View Post
    There fixed it for ya mr.smartypants
    That's better
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarwong View Post
    the kid that won the lawsuit confessed that it was all a lie that his dad forced him to go through for the money. He is in his 20s now and was on an interview on tv stating that a couple of days after his death.
    dude, he had an amusement park in his front yard and frequent kids over for sleepovers in his bed.... I guess the rest of the bedrooms in the mansion were occupied.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    you know what... this is not the place to debate Michael Jackson. those that hate, do. those that dont, dont. Thanks for the info. I will be watching.
    During the Michael Jackson funeral, Michael will rise from his coffin, start doing thriller and THAT will be the start of the best concert ever!
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 07/08/2009 at 04:27 PM.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    I watched and thought it was ridiculous. With Sheila Jackson Lee's ridiculous stump speech, Sharpton's absurd characterization of Jackson as a civil rights leader and Bernice King's delusional comparison of Jackson to Jesus Christ, I couldn't figure out if this was bizarro world or Paul Wellstone's funeral.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alisamarie View Post
    you know what... this is not the place to debate Michael Jackson. those that hate, do. those that dont, dont. Thanks for the info. I will be watching.
    Musical talent aside he was a PEDOPHILE! All of you people who say he was innocent are delusional. He paid off the victims families. Even if the kid did come forward later and say it was fake he probably did it because he was embarrassed people knew hew was molested. America is filled with freaking zombie mindless robots! "Michael Jackson was innocent, OJ was innocent, The government cares about the people, BLAH BLAH BLAH! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!! Ok Mods I know this is closed now
    Quote Originally Posted by kcs7272 View Post
    Musical talent aside he was a PEDOPHILE! All of you people who say he was innocent are delusional. He paid off the victims families. Even if the kid did come forward later and say it was fake he probably did it because he was embarrassed people knew hew was molested. America is filled with freaking zombie mindless robots! "Michael Jackson was innocent, OJ was innocent, The government cares about the people, BLAH BLAH BLAH! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!! Ok Mods I know this is closed now
    You are a hater....why not focus on the fact that he sold more albums then anybody in history...or the fact the he holds the record for biggest philanthropist of all entertainers...You are focusing on things that he may or may not have done...let's stick to the facts....This thread was simply to announce the memorial service...
    Quote Originally Posted by kcs7272 View Post
    Well, I would never be so presumptuous to state with certainty such charges, especially when the man beat it. (no pun intended )
    Do I think it was possible yeah, likely no. He hung around a lot of child stars too, why haven't any of them come forward with accusations? I think the only mistake he made was allowing unscrupulous people to get close to him.
    <<edited by berd>>
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 07/08/2009 at 04:25 PM.
    He hated Jews, and that was made very clear on that recorded phone call of him. He was a heavy drug user, and slept with little boys. All of these are facts, did he molest them? Don't know but it sure seems possible. Now, lets say you have a neighbor that has the same issues, are you going to praise him when he dies?
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR_Rider View Post
    You are a hater....why not focus on the fact that he sold more albums then anybody in history...or the fact the he holds the record for biggest philanthropist of all entertainers...You are focusing on things that he may or may not have done...let's stick to the facts....This thread was simply to announce the memorial service...
    Oh so it is okay to molest kids if I am talented? Do you listen to yourself??? ROTFLMAO you proved my point with your statement.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    All of the people who are flaming me prove my point, ZOMBIES!!! People today are so freaking weak minded and self absorbed "If it didn't happen to me or doesn't affect me directly it didn't happen / I don't care" That is the problem with this country today! How would you feel if someone hurt you sexually or otherwise but they were rich and paid everyone off? Everybody would be saying you are lying it did not happen. He was a great artist / school teacher / priest, he would never do that." It would tear you up! If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck, guess what! Make all of the arguments you want, tell me I am this and that, and when and if it happens to you or a loved one (And I hope it never does) Let's see how you feel. To many Americans worship actors,singers and athletes instead of paying attention to important things. Sports fans burn cars in streets after games, Pro and high school athletes get away with rape and worse because they are "talented" As a nation we are becoming afraid to stand up for what's right or we are just becoming apathetic self centered politically correct ZOMBIES!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast