1.    #1  
    I don't know who this guy David is, but his response is hilarious!!! At
    first I rolled my eyes....then I read Dave's response and I couldn't have
    said it better if I had all day to do it.

Original letter (I'm sure you've all seen it already):

The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
    September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11
    After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.
    119 is the area code to Iraq/Iran. 1 + 1 + 9 = 11
    Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11
    The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11

I Have More.......
    State of New York - The 11th State added to the Union
    New York City - 11 Letters
    Afghanistan - 11 Letters
    The Pentagon - 11 Letters
    Ramzi Yousef - 11 Letters (convicted or orchestrating the attack on the
    WTC in 1993)
    Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11
    Flight 77 - 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11

(Dave's response)
    Oh my God! How worried should I be? There are 11 letters in the name
    David Pawson!" I'm going into hiding NOW. See you in a few weeks. Wait a
    sec
    .I just realized "YOU CAN'T HIDE" also has 11 letters! What am I gonna do?
    Help me!!! The terrorists are after me! ME! I can't believe it! Oh crap,
    there must be someplace on the planet Earth I could hide! But no...
    PLANET EARTH" has 11 letters, too!! Maybe Nostradamus can help me. But
    dare
    I
    trust him?
    There are 11 letters in "NOSTRADAMUS." I know, the Red Cross can help. No
    they can't... 11 letters in "THE RED CROSS," can't trust them. I would
    rely on self defense, but "SELF DEFENSE" has 11 letters in it, too! Can
    someone help? Anyone? If so, send me email. No, don't... "SEND ME EMAIL"
    has 11
    letters....Will this never end? I'm going insane! "GOING INSANE???"
    Eleven letters!! Nooooooooooo!!!!!! I guess I'll die alone, even though
    "I'LL
    DIE ALONE" has 11 letters.....Oh my God, I just realized that America is
    doomed!
    Our Independence Day is July 4th ... 7/4 ... 7+4=11!

~Dave

PS. "IT'S BULL****" has 11 letters also.
    Reminds me of the Kennedy Assassination.

(showing my age)--

there were numerologists then citing the similarities in JFK and the Lincoln assassinations-- both had VPs named Johnson; Lincoln had an assistant named Kennedy and vice versa, same number of letters in their names, etc etc.

you can find conspiracies everywhere if you look for them.

I was cleaning out my basement this weekend, and came across a conspiracy book I bought a couple years ago- "The Bible Code" about how if you read the bible in computer code (original hebrew), you would find various prophecies. Tossed the book in the trash without opening it.b

Now if you want to talk about conspiracies-- Did Oswald, and Oswald alone, really kill JFK? Who was behind Oswald? Do you believe the Warren Commission?

(a poll: who on this board is old enough to care about the Kennedy assassination?) I was only 9 at the time, but the country sure hunkered down and was majorly depressed for many years, especially when MLK and RFK were killed in 68. And then came Vietnam. The country was in a major funk, creatively, economically, socially, from 63 all the way through the 70's and into the 80's. Things did not lighten up until the 90's (after the Cold War). I think we are entering a similar period now. I'm sorry for my children (now 10 and 13), that their growing-up period will also be marred by people always looking over their shoulder, always worried "should we go to the football game (with 70,000 people)?", etc.
    this is crazy
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    Originally posted by homer
    this is crazy
    hey, that's 11 letters!!!

yeah, i wrote that ...
    hey, that's 11 letters!!!
    you are quick!
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    Originally posted by srwdc1
    Reminds me of the Kennedy Assassination.

(showing my age)--

there were numerologists then citing the similarities in JFK and the Lincoln assassinations-- both had VPs named Johnson; Lincoln had an assistant named Kennedy and vice versa, same number of letters in their names, etc etc.

you can find conspiracies everywhere if you look for them.

I was cleaning out my basement this weekend, and came across a conspiracy book I bought a couple years ago- "The Bible Code" about how if you read the bible in computer code (original hebrew), you would find various prophecies. Tossed the book in the trash without opening it.b

Now if you want to talk about conspiracies-- Did Oswald, and Oswald alone, really kill JFK? Who was behind Oswald? Do you believe the Warren Commission?

(a poll: who on this board is old enough to care about the Kennedy assassination?) I was only 9 at the time, but the country sure hunkered down and was majorly depressed for many years, especially when MLK and RFK were killed in 68. And then came Vietnam. The country was in a major funk, creatively, economically, socially, from 63 all the way through the 70's and into the 80's. Things did not lighten up until the 90's (after the Cold War). I think we are entering a similar period now. I'm sorry for my children (now 10 and 13), that their growing-up period will also be marred by people always looking over their shoulder, always worried "should we go to the football game (with 70,000 people)?", etc.
    I was born in 1976, and I still managed to have interest in the Kennedy Shooting. Not sure why I got so interested, but I read some of the Warren Commission Report and other things, but eventually moved on to something else.

Conspiracy Theorists have always interested me. Not so much that I believe their Theory correct, but that they can find so much into things.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    Originally posted by homer
    you are quick!
    whoa, 11 letter again.

oh boy, are you in trouble!!!

yeah, i wrote that ...
    WTF?!?!
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.