Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    First computer I won was a timex that hooked to your tv and never worked.
    First real computer was the Commodore 128....Load "*",8,1......ah remember those days?
    My father bought my brother and I a mechanical computer when we were about 12. It could do basic mathematics.

I used a Sinclair ZX-80 and then later Timex ZX-81's to take data for my Master Thesis way back in 1980-1983. I had one at home that actually had a flight simulator that ran if you had the 16K expansion pack. I went through an introduction to computer programming and wrote a breakout game in assembly on the machine. Pretty cool.

When I got a 'real job', I got a black Bell&Howell Apple II+.
    To think that when this thread started, I had a Handspring Visor Deluxe.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Quote Originally Posted by briker206 View Post
    Good ol' C64. Still have the thing. Ahhh the memories....
    Right there with ya.
    Coleco "Adam" computer. Featuring a digital data drive! (aka cassette)
    Yeah I had a C64 too as my first computer...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I had a c64 too, but I think I had a comadore vic 20 before that. My mother was cleaning and tried to get me to take it when I graduated from college. I kind of wish I had.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789