1.    #1  
    http://www.infosync.no/show.php4?id=986&page=1

and if you hit page two, you'll see an IR port on the side there.

Schawing!
    I gotta say, that is pretty cool. You just have to give credit to Nokia for pushing Cellular phones in directions no one could have imagined. The simple faceplate thing was brilliant, and now this. Unreal.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    NEAT! I wish I could get an idea of the scale.
    This phone is very odd looking and unnatural. Ericcson makes the best phones IMO...Function and Style in a small form factor. This phone seem more like a toy.
  5.    #5  
    The one ericsson I've had was a POS... I've in general never liked their phones, esp. their teeny screens. I personally think that Samsung makes the best phones, but they seem addcted to cdma.
    My personal favorite is the Motorola StarTAC. I have the 7868W which I really love.

I have never seen an Ericsson phone that I liked. They all seem like junk to me.

Nokia has done some awesome things with Cellular Phones. Particular when it comes to buyers like my wife. She only has the Nokia because she can change the faceplate.

She has no idea what TDMA, CDMA or PCS is. She just thinks the phone is cute. However, she is now finding out cute may not be as great as she thought. The battery will move slightly and cause the phone to power off. In addition, every one around us who has a Nokia has problems.

Still, that does not take away from their innovation and marketing. They did an awesome job to get where they are today, and this new phone will hit there target market, teenagers.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    ack! right now (this very instant), the link above is not working.

describe for me what that phone was like.

yeah, i wrote that ...