1.    #1  
    In exchange for my visor deluxe w/serial cradle and gotype! keyboard, I am now the proud owner of a Zeos 386 laptop (25MHz with 80MB HD and 2MB RAM). The thing is tiny. Amazingly enough, I have all the disks from my 8086 Tandy "laptop." I have WP 4.2, SuperCalc3, the original Leisure Suit Larry, Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy, SideKick (my organization before my PalmPilot), etc. Memory Lane makes for a pleasant trip.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Don't you have an edge though?
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by miradu2000
    Don't you have an edge though?
    yeah, but I still had my original VDX.
    -Joshua
    I'm jealous. I've always had my eye on the Toshiba baby-top, the laptop the size of a VHS tape. Hope you enjoy it...
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    Hope you enjoy it...
    DOS 6.2 is great. If I don't want a program, I can delete it. No uninstall, no folder diving necessary. After playing with DOS again for a while, I'll put Linux on it.
    -Joshua
    Hah! I've got a Toshiba T1910, 486/33mHZ, 200MB HD, and 4MB RAM! Running Win 3.1 and no battery!
    I've got an old Zeos 386 too! It's a desktop though.

I remember how you couldn't plug in the mouse and the printer at the same time because the ports were too close together .
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle
  8.    #8  
    I UPGRADED TO WIN 3.1!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

It has to be the most stable version of windows MS has ever released.
    -Joshua