Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Joined: May 2004, 2,006 posts, thanked 300 times in 163 Posts.

I know his posts were going the way of not nice but I did a search to find something out of order but had no luck. I will miss this guy, he wasn't only on precentral. I understand there was probably more to it...

If this post is out of order, I apologise, just delete it. But is there a reason we don't use the banned users thread anymore?

EDIT: this should have gone into the treocentral.com-precentral.net thread. Sorry!
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    Yeah I noticed too. Earlier in the week he had replied to some threads I subscribed to and next thing I noticed it said he was banned. Man, Gekko was a long time member too. Should've known better.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    Yes, he was banned after ignoring several warnings and a significant number of user complaints, etc. We don't use the banned thread as it does not help the forums intent and imposing infraction and being banned is a matter that is between the member and the forum moderators and admins.

Having said that, I am closing this thread. He is on a temp ban only.

If you have questions, please PM myself or Dieter directly.