Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anyone know of a radio station that works on the Pre that broadcasts Rush Limbaugh?
    I think there's an app coming out just for this called "Im a fat loud mouth drugged out neocon turd". Look for it in the app store soon.
  3.    #3  
    Nice One! I figured I would get a little bit of response on this one...
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peestandingup View Post
    I think there's an app coming out just for this called "Im a fat loud mouth drugged out neocon turd". Look for it in the app store soon.
    Just because your president has done a terrible job in his first few months doesn't mean that Rush Limbaugh is wrong. And I don't think there are any programs yet. Wait for I Heart Radio.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Right next to the Obama App which costs 3.5 Trillion dollars.
    epic!!!!...well played sir
    Quote Originally Posted by shaklee3 View Post
    Just because your president has done a terrible job in his first few months doesn't mean that Rush Limbaugh is wrong. And I don't think there are any programs yet. Wait for I Heart Radio.
    Regardless if the president is wrong.
    Has nothing to do with the fact that Rush is "a fat loud mouth drugged out neocon turd".
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    Right next to the Obama App which costs 3.5 Trillion dollars.
    No that is a blackberry app, I dont think it will come to the Pre. And you can only get that app if you take over the job from someone who has driven a country into deep monetary and moral debt.
    I hope they do come out with I Heart Radio for the Pre. One of my friends has it on her iPhone and uses it all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    Has nothing to do with the fact that Rush is "a fat loud mouth drugged out neocon turd".
    Yeah, but see thats how these people think. "Oh, you dont like our Lord & savior Limbaugh so you must be a lefty Obama-tard."

Actually, most true Rep or Dem dont like this horses-***. Only you clowns that like to call yourselves Republicans do. Keep going guys, you're doing great.
  11. msb
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bronxbomber View Post
    Really? "epic"? "well played"?

You need to get out more.
  12. msb
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bronxbomber View Post
    Hater. Jealous much?
    I like how some oxycontin-addicted few can't deal with the fact that a ''hafrican-american'' is in the white house.
    Obama has been at the helm for a few months and automagically he is the reason why we are trillions in debt and as such the country is screwed. I guess the G.W Bush had nothing to do with it seeing as he was steering this ship for 8yrs into a storm.

When Obama lies his way into another Iraq war on the pretxt of WMD's, sends thousands of our fellow countrymen to their deaths so as to conclude his dad's unfinished war then we can excoriate him as a failure. All i see is a smart individual trying to fix the mess people like Rush Limbaugh and his ilk have been doing for the past 8yrs.

I love how his personal hatred of the 'darkies' and latinos seeps out of him every now and then and really shows him for what he is. Another rightwing oxycontin drug-addict trying to be holier than thou.

*Sorry for the response but i really detest that man*
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Yeah, but see thats how these people think. "Oh, you dont like our Lord & savior Limbaugh so you must be a lefty Obama-tard."

Actually, most true Rep or Dem dont like this horses-***. Only you clowns that like to call yourselves Republicans do. Keep going guys, you're doing great.
    I'd bet you $1000 he is an obama-loving democrat. Just like I can tell the same about you. Cut out the crap and be honest like I am you lazy sack of crap.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    I like how some oxycontin-addicted few can't deal with the fact that a ''hafrican-american'' is in the white house.
    Obama has been at the helm for a few months and automagically he is the reason why we are trillions in debt and as such the country is screwed. I guess the G.W Bush had nothing to do with it seeing as he was steering this ship for 8yrs into a storm.

When Obama lies his way into another Iraq war on the pretxt of WMD's, sends thousands of our fellow countrymen to their deaths so as to conclude his dad's unfinished war then we can excoriate him as a failure. All i see is a smart individual trying to fix the mess people like Rush Limbaugh and his ilk have been doing for the past 8yrs.

I love how his personal hatred of the 'darkies' and latinos seeps out of him every now and then and really shows him for what he is. Another rightwing oxycontin drug-addict trying to be holier than thou.

*Sorry for the response but i really detest that man*
    Obama isn't the one signing all the bills that have been coming over his desk, such as the newest bailout bill? Obama isn't the one who won't just let GM die and keeps throwing money into a bottomless pit? Thanks for informing me, I'll go do some research on who the current president is, because according to you, it's not him.
    **grabs some popcorn and sits and watches**
    This thread ought to be closed. It's too easy to get off topic with stuff like this.

Anyway I think your best bet for any streaming radio is to see if any local stations rebroadcast via an mp3 stream in the .pls format. I'm not sure if Limbaugh's company allows that but you can always look. Personally I can't stomach the guy but that's neither here nor there. I can guarantee there are plenty on here who think my music sucks and my politics are out of whack so it's pointless to argue about on a tech forum.

Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    I'm not particularly fond of Limbaugh either, but I wonder how many people really know what "neocon" means?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Arguing with someone on the internet is like winning the 40 yard dash at the Special Olympics. You may be a winner but, you're still retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by shaklee3 View Post
    I'd bet you $1000 he is an obama-loving democrat. Just like I can tell the same about you. Cut out the crap and be honest like I am you lazy sack of crap.
    You just proved my point.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast