1.    #1  
    How do you keep your sensitive/important information ???

Hi Everyone-

No, I'm not asking where you personally store your info, I'm asking HOW you do it. The thing is, I'm starting to build up a ton of account numbers, passwords, PINs, and other extremely confidential/sensitive numbers that I don't want anyone else to know.

I would like to create some sort of spreadsheet or database with all my info in it so that I can just look something up and find my info. If someone gets a hold of this, it could be very bad, so I would like to protect it via encryption / password / etc...

The problem is that I move around. Being a student, I am never on the same computer, same workstation, same laptop. So, the way I store all of "my documents" is I put it up on Yahoo! Briefcase or some other online hard drive. Obiously, I don't want to put my sensitive information on Yahoo! Briefcase...

Anyone have any suggestions? Some people have recommended I encrypt the excel file via PGP, however, the problem lies when I move around on to other machines -- sometimes I do not have access to install PGP and decrypt the file.

Thanks so much for the help and replies!
    IYYAYAS

AMMO - Providing the enemy the opportunity to die for his country.
  3.    #3  
    yeah, but what if someone gets a hold of my visor??? plus, i need to be able to get this info where ever i am; even w/o the visor...
  4.    #4  
    Hm... I guess what i'm trying to do is use an e-wallet type program WITH a secure web interface.

This way I can get my information on a PDA, Computer, AND Internet allowing me to obtain my info anywhere. Anyone know of any type of program?

Thanks!!!
    Originally posted by MitzEclipse
    yeah, but what if someone gets a hold of my visor???
    Keyring encrypts and password protects your information.
    plus, i need to be able to get this info where ever i am; even w/o the visor...
    You could always carry your visor with you, that's what I do.
    Mike
    I'd rather be upside down in my kayak than rightside up at my desk.
    I like Strip,
    which is freeware.