Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    So I picked up my Samsung Instinct today before I put it back in its box and I went to check if I had old text messages to delete and I saw I had missed one. So I opened the text and tried to use the back gesture to get out of the text!! Man I caught myself doing that and started to crack up. Funny how fast I have adjusted to using this phone without a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by DuStU View Post
    So I picked up my Samsung Instinct today before I put it back in its box and I went to check if I had old text messages to delete and I saw I had missed one. So I opened the text and tried to use the back gesture to get out of the text!! Man I caught myself doing that and started to crack up. Funny how fast I have adjusted to using this phone without a problem.
    I'm always doing silly things like that between phones. For instance, when I pick up my wife's old Rumor, I try to touch the screen to use the soft keys... LOL

It's amazing how quickly we learn and adapt.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    I'm always doing silly things like that between phones. For instance, when I pick up my wife's old Rumor, I try to touch the screen to use the soft keys... LOL

It's amazing how quickly we learn and adapt.
    I do the same thing with my wife's old phone. I am always trying to touch the screen. She keeps it active as a backup.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's