View Poll Results: Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme, which do you prefer?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dunkin Donuts

26 37.14%
  • Krispy Kreme

39 55.71%
  • Other

5 7.14%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Here ya go... new vote.
    I'll go for a Tim Horton's or Dunkin' Donuts over Krispy Kreme any day.

I prefer a more substantial feeling and tasting donut. something a little denser that you can sink your teeth into. KK donuts are just too light and airy for my liking.

after finishing off a couple of KK donuts once, I was left wondering if I had actually eaten anything
    -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
    Version: 3.12
    GS d-(+) s: a C++ UX++++V++S++ P+>+++ L>+++ E+>++ W++ N++(+++) o? K? w !O !M V-- PS PE Y+ PGP++ t++ 5++ X++ R+ tv++ b++(+++) DI++++ D+ G++ e+++>++++ h--- r+++ y?
    -----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
  3.    #43  
    Fresh blood, the poll is open again Thanks guys!
    No more rhymes...and this time I mean it!
    I hate donuts. But I miss the coffee and croissants at DD. Oh well...we may only have KK down south...but our weather is better.
    I can think of one reason people haven't voted. Some, like me, may prefer some types of donuts from Krispy Kreme and others from Dunkin' Donuts. The classic glazed donuts are amazing at Krispy Kreme, but I don't really like their other donuts much. Personally, I prefer a small local shop run by a very friendly lady with better than fair prices.
    Originally posted by Alli
    Oh well...we may only have KK down south...
    I misread that the first time ...
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Originally posted by carguy
    Personally, I prefer a small local shop run by a very friendly lady with better than fair prices.
    Come see the lady in my neighborhood with the nice donut hole...
    Originally posted by Yorick

I misread that the first time ...
    We have THAT too, but that's another off-topic topic.
    Originally posted by tommygreen

Originally posted by Alli
    We have THAT too, but that's another off-topic topic.

Originally posted by tommygreen
    , again!
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Good thing I didn't have a mouthful of donut when I read that last post...it would have wound up spattered all over my monitor!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123