1.    #1  
    The locking the keys in the car. So now I have one of those magnet hide a key.

^I've got that resolved.

My "Argh! - Don't You Just Hate it When...." lately has been driving all the way down to my office and forgetting my Laptop Charger. This is twice now!

I know... Absent Minded

Well back home to get my charger I go.

Might as well work from home today.
    No more caffeine for you today!
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Don't feel too bad. I had a few days where I've left my keys inside my apartment and had to call the maintenance guy to unlock the door. I have a lock that locks when you shut the door so if you leave your keys inside, you're screwed.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Argh! - Don't you just hate when you've had your new phone for less than six hours and you have to do a hard reset???

LOL
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    No more caffeine for you today!
    I was about to advise more caffeine.
    DYJHIW new technology comes out just after you get something else that is now working well!
    drfrog
    DYJHIW new technology comes out just after you get something else that is now working well!
    I know what you mean.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drfrog View Post
    My Centro rocks, does everything I need..... and then here comes the Pre
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    The locking the keys in the car. So now I have one of those magnet hide a key.

^I've got that resolved.

My "Argh! - Don't You Just Hate it When...." lately has been driving all the way down to my office and forgetting my Laptop Charger. This is twice now!

I know... Absent Minded

Well back home to get my charger I go.

Might as well work from home today.
    I do that alot too. Maybe its just that you have soo much on your mind because you are soo smart, that its hard to keep track ::smile::
    Get a Nissan Altima, intelligent key makes sure you dont lock your keys inside...that is until your battery runs out lol