Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Anyone looked at this new tech yet?

(the video is about 80 minutes long-- so watch it when you have some time)

Reminds me a bit of synergy in how it brings so many types of elements into one system (email, IM, blogging, collaboration on documents, media sharing, forums / bulletin boards, etc). I can't wait till this is available. Awesome. I wonder how this might work as a replacement for standard forum software.
    I tried to hit up a couple of the elves I know at Google to see if they could score me a Wave account. No dice. Even they couldn't get accounts because they were devs in departments other than the I/O team that got invites.

Porting Wave over to webOS should be a cakewalk, since they've already got a Webkit version for the iPhone.

Here I was thinking that the imminent release of the Pre would return me to a calm and balanced state. Now I have to spend the next few months anticipating the release of Google Wave!
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Glad to see I'm not the only one around here that's stoked for Google Wave. Truthfully, that 80 minute video was a nice distraction from all the Pre anticipation

Seriously looks amazing, I wish that's what we were using already instead of e-mail and such.
    I agree, it did open my eyes about how much more efficient email could be if this was thought of years ago. For a while google has been trying to mainstream its apps for businesses and think they might just do that with wave.