1.    #1  
    So I'm playing the new 1 vs 100 game on xbox live which is freaking AWESOME and sprint is one of the sponsors and is plastered all over the place. They also showed one of the now network ads. There were 50,000 people playing the beta game and I'm sure we'll see some palm pre ads on here soon. What do you guys think?
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    So I'm playing the new 1 vs 100 game on xbox live which is freaking AWESOME and sprint is one of the sponsors and is plastered all over the place. They also showed one of the now network ads. There were 50,000 people playing the beta game and I'm sure we'll see some palm pre ads on here soon. What do you guys think?
    I kept getting an error message. I wish they'd have given me error messages during the beta, instead of on the live game where they were giving out prizes. Damn bastards :'(.

The sprint theatre, where the game takes place, looks nice though . But that's no excuse for not letting me play.

THEY HURT ME!!! THEY MADE ME CRY!! (can someone buy me a pre to make me feel better?)
    is this a game you could only play at a certain time? how does it work?
    Off topic, but actually this was still the beta (at least in the US). Tonight was the first night in the US where the beta was available. It was surprisingly a ton of fun, but it'd have helped if the announcer was talking more. Maybe it was just issues from the beta, but he was surprisingly silent 99% of the game for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyvsp View Post
    Only at a certain time for Gold subscriptions, and everyone gets put in the crowd (they get to answer questions, but they're considered the 'audience'), and then it picks people to be the 100 in the mob, and a person to be the one.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyvsp View Post
    the game show is SCHEDULED to start at certain times because it is a LIVE game played by everyone who gets on at that time in their specific time zone. you go to the PRIMETIME channel and can set a reminder or enter the lobby early. Once you decide to start play, it puts you in the audience and you're either selected to be "the one" or a part of "the mob" and you can win microsoft points very easily this way. if you're just a member of the crowd, you can still play and build up your number of "entries" to win the grand, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes because you get up to 500 entries. you earn multiple entries depending on how well you do i guess. i played for the entire 2 hour time slot and earn around 75 entries towards the grand prizes. i probably played a total of 7 games maybe and played about 3 as a member of the mob and 4 as an audience member. INSANELY fun though and I have found a new item to put on my calendar in my pre!! Oh and the next round is saturday night and there are I think 3 time slots scheduled starting at 7pm central time!!
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    This game was really fun and I did not have problems listening to the announcer. The game is rediculously covered with sprint ads, wich isnt a bad thing if you are a sprint customer. The entire "live show" lasts for about two hours, but there are many games that go on during that time. I was part of the mob, and I cant wait for saturday when it will be on again at 5:30pm pacific time.
    I had a ton of fun with this also even though I played in the crowd the entire time. Noticed what I think was a pic of the Pre right at the end of the Now Network Commercial.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I meant to say 5pm pacific, not 5:30.
    DAMN! I missed it today. I will have to try again on Saturday...but I might not be able to because I will have my Pre!!!!!! Yipeee 4 days left!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  11.    #11  
    oh man, i'll be out of town and will have to get my pre while in another city and unfortunately I'll probably miss the saturday night session, but at least I'll have my pre!! i'll just catch the next one, but just thinking about missing it sucks b/c it was THAT fun!!
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute