1.    #1  
    i went to sights that told u how to program games and such into the calcs. i did that by going to the prg button and new etc. but they say to put \output etc etc but i cant see a output button only an input button.
    could someone help me out here wether im supposed to type everything in or there are special keys. or maybe is hould just stick to my visor for games but its easier to get away with on a calulator.
    "Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs."
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"
    You have to go through the menus to enter stuff like output. (it's been a while since I've written any TI programs) If you try and type out say "output" it will think you're saying : O * U * T * P * U * T .. So you have browse through the menus like you would if you wanted to enter a command in the home screen.

***searches for TI***

To get output:
    When editing your programing press PRGM. Go over to I/O. And output is the 6th item on the list.
    You know it's bad when your Calculus Professor uses the word "Unpossible"

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
  3.    #3  
    one word.....Thanks!
    "Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs."
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"