1.    #1  
    Has anyone heard anything about this? It looks like a crock to me but there is a lot of Net chatter on the topic.

Opinions?

Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Looks simply like it could be any manufacturing facility. I've been to many.

Helicopter wind socks? I think they could also be used as standard windsocks. They are everywhere.

Helicopter markers? Everywhere.

Crane marked US Army? Didn't see it.

Black helicopters? Teehee.

So much more...

And when was this video shot? I'm not gonna view it again, but it seems it may have been shot 20+ years ago.

For the most part agree, looks like a crock...
    I have heard about this three separate times now and don't know what to make of it yet.....I sure hope the govt isnt planning to round up dissident Americans and put them in such paces....such things have happened here before....and not to dissidents per se
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Most applicable to the video posted is #3 on the PM site.
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about this? It looks like a crock to me but there is a lot of Net chatter on the topic.

Opinions?
    Never seen the video before, but it sounds like the same kookiness that people like the John Birchers have been spreading since the early 90s.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Well, at least you're an equal opportunity kook.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Well, at least you're an equal opportunity kook.
    Did you read civilian inmate labor program? I guess I am kook because I read government documents?