1.    #1  
    Well today I got a job offer to move from Texas to the Manhattan or New Jersey area. Possibility of Connecticut as well. For those of you that would like to comment on this where should I go in that region and why?

I will be doing lots of travel so this will just be a central "home" to go to so the commute will be different everyday no mater where I go.
    Look into Westchester County, NY. It is close to all the areas you mentioned and is a wonderful place to live. I've been here all of my life (pretty much) and love it.

Email me if you want any more info.
    Jonathan
    I agree with that guy, I was just up there doing some work (I saw the county sign, I think I was still in that county/area) in Mt. Kisco, NY and it blew me away. Never venturing farther North than Baltimore and watching a lot of gang movies, my idea of the entirety of NY was pretty grim, but it's really nice, well at least Mt. Kisco was.
  4.    #4  
    For those of you that know what does a two bedroom apartment run in the area?
    Originally posted by Brian812
    For those of you that know what does a two bedroom apartment run in the area?
    Usually Windows, I think.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.