Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Fair enough. I'll leave you with a quote as well:

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for." - John Lubbock
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    Fair enough. I'll leave you with a quote as well:

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for." - John Lubbock
    Good thing justice is blind and true science has no bias! Im not going to delve into that quote because I think I would write a novel, but you realize that that quote came right from the horse's mouth. There are others as well. Here are some quotes New World Order Quotations

I am not looking for anything they are just telling what is happening form the people who actually head organizations, media, banks etc.
    There is a psychological phenomena at play here. It is the same as the JFK conspiracy theories. People feel uncomfortable with the idea that an individual of a few individuals can leverage themselves and change history. So they cannot believe that Oswald acting alone killed Kennedy no matter how much evidence there is and grasp at any thing to the contrary no matter how conclusively debunked.

The idea that 911 was an inside job is bogus on scores of counts yet people avoid seeing that and instead grasp on debunked assertions otherwise. The fact remains that the towers were a target for Al Qaeda in the past, that 19 guys backed by another twenty planners and funders in Al Qaeda were capable of the event on 911.

the conspiracy theories rise out of a psychological need, nto out of reality.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    So they cannot believe that Oswald acting alone killed Kennedy no matter how much evidence there is and grasp at any thing to the contrary no matter how conclusively debunked.
    I agree with you on this one, but just want to point out that whats been fairly debunked is the idea that there was more than one shooter. It took 30 years, but they've shown that most likely someone did all of the shooting from the 6th floor of that building.

That Oswald did everything in a vacuum leading up to the shooting has not been conclusively proven, and questions remain about his ties to the mob, Cuba, and the Soviet Union. These are questions that are still open to reasonable, educated people.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    I agree with you on this one, but just want to point out that whats been fairly debunked is the idea that there was more than one shooter. It took 30 years, but they've shown that most likely someone did all of the shooting from the 6th floor of that building.

That Oswald did everything in a vacuum leading up to the shooting has not been conclusively proven, and questions remain about his ties to the mob, Cuba, and the Soviet Union. These are questions that are still open to reasonable, educated people.
    Causality matters. Oswald's "ties" to Cuba (his flirtation with both anti and pro castro groups) and the soviet union (I don't know about ties to the mob) are about Oswald and his mind, but not about Cuba or the Soviets.

Oswald's pathology is consistent with seeking acceptance from such entities, about drawing attention to himself, about seeking notice for his opinions but this does not create a casualty or even an implication that those entities used or even much noticed Oswald.

All of that is kind of like the idea that questions remain about "Jody Foster's" ties to the shooting of Reagan at the Hilton.
    Umm...
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234