1.    #1  
    Here's a new theft to watch out for, ATM Skimmers

ATM skimming is on the surge. This week alone, officials discovered two major operations, one based in Staten Island, New York and another operating in three locations in New York state responsible for millions of dollars in theft from hundreds of stolen numbers. Here's what you need to know to protect yourself against the new wave of fraud.

ATM Machine Scams - How to Protect Yourself From ATM Skimmers - Popular Mechanics
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

There was one such gadget discivered here a short time ago in Santa Monica at my wifes bank!
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Sign of the times, that is why you will need to have a bar code RFDI Chip implanted under the skin of your forehead. This way they can capture a picture of you while you login to get your twenty bucks to pay for your one pack of cigarettes and one gallon of highly taxed gas.

"note my avatar; im starting early"
    Quote Originally Posted by g.711 View Post
    Sign of the times, that is why you will need to have a bar code RFDI Chip implanted under the skin of your forehead. This way they can capture a picture of you while you login to get your twenty bucks to pay for your one pack of cigarettes and one gallon of highly taxed gas.
    Got that right.

And folks had a problem with the tea party folks??? Guess they enjoy the abuse.