Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Please feel free to place all stupid posts here. Stupid posts can be any of the following:

• Mention of any discussion with a sprint employee
      Mention of any discussion with a Best Buy employee
      Any lame attempt at trying to be funny when in fact the joke is old
      Any lame attempt at rumor mongering that is, embellishing on a purported rumor more than needs be (see also any lame attempt at trying to be funny when in fact the joke is old)

Please feel free to add to the list and please place stupid posts here. For those of us that are truly interested in any tidbit of somewhat viable information about the release of the greatest smart phone to date, we thank you in advance.
    Last edited by spectator52; 05/14/2009 at 10:03 PM.
    you're a nerd.
    where can I get an iPhone clip holster?
    OMG so OOKAI
    I WAS LIEK @ THE BODEGA STORE AND I SAW IT.
    I HELD IT AND THE BODEGA GUY LET MEH GET IT PHONE ND I HAVEE ITTT
    ITS SOOOO COOL, I WILL REVIEW!! HE SAID TO EXXXPECT FIRST WEEK OF JUNE, YUUPPP!!
    YAYAYA HAHA.
    I've heard the Pre will be released on Sprint only at first. Is that true?
    Is this the same Palm company that made the original Palm Pilot?

And Palmolive?
    spectate this
    Hey, will there be a color-theme or skin that makes my Palm Pre look like the light-gray on dark-gray of the early Palms?
    spectator rhymes with dictator. hitler was a dictator. are you hitler? if so, you're still a nerd.
    I walked by a Sprint corp store and stopped by a Best Buy today, but I was afraid to ask them about anything concerning the Pre. At Best Buy I heard some sales guy trying to talk a customer out of buying a Centro, saying they were unreliable. So I really chickened out then, because he sounded down on Palm.

True story.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Here's a link to a stupid post, does that count?

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...osts-here.html
    I love how this got rated 1 star already lol

I can't think of something crappy enough to post here right now, sorry.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    LOL! What a thread concept. Seems like the wait is bringing out the worse in us.
    My cat has a scratching post, does that count?

Wait... I don't have a cat!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by supervillain View Post
    you're a nerd.
    Ha ha! Looks like somebody might feel this thread is a little too close to home!
    I think we should just create a List here, print it out then take it to the store. Then we can say, look, i'm on the list.
    creating a thread for all stupid threads -- is that not also a stupid thread.

some folks need to get a real life. I would suggest talking instead to your kids, friends, or spouses.. but I'm guessing that's a "not applicable."
    Quote Originally Posted by fbeaumont View Post
    creating a thread for all stupid threads -- is that not also a stupid thread.

some folks need to get a real life. I would suggest talking instead to your kids, friends, or spouses.. but I'm guessing that's a "not applicable."
    what? why would u want to talk to them?
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Does the Pre have a touch screen?............

If it does, how do you touch it?............

Does it have a naughty place?.........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast