Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    and i have a palm pre already. its pretty cool too.

-it has a video projector that porjects video on any wall. (up to 80 inches in full HD)
    -it has a laser pointer that can pop balloons.
    -it had a swiss army knife and a spoon built it.
    -it can smell milk and tell me if it is still good.
    -it has a hover feature that auto enables if you drop your pre, so if the pre senses a fast descent it will auto hover inches about the ground.
    -and last but not least it gives blowies better than my girlfriend.

there are a couple more things too but i cant tell you about them, they are a secret.
    These topics are worthless.
    I am going to quit the forum until June 7.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    This is getting ridiculous. Mods need to put a stop to these.
  4.    #4  
    damn, you guys are serious. just trying to have a little fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by supervillain View Post
    damn, you guys are serious. just trying to have a little fun.
    Yeah, well you're about the fourth or fifth ***** today to have a little fun at our expense.

Please, mods, can we at least merge all of these into a "useless crap" thread?
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  6.    #6  
    so, you dont like this thread? is that what you are trying to say, m8?
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    and i have a palm pre already. its pretty cool too.

-it has a video projector that porjects video on any wall. (up to 80 inches in full HD)
    -it has a laser pointer that can pop balloons.
    -it had a swiss army knife and a spoon built it.
    -it can smell milk and tell me if it is still good.
    -it has a hover feature that auto enables if you drop your pre, so if the pre senses a fast descent it will auto hover inches about the ground.
    -and last but not least it gives blowies better than my girlfriend.

there are a couple more things too but i cant tell you about them, they are a secret.
    Best one yet.
    It's not funny anymore. If you think you have a good joke, you don't want to get up on the stage when everybody's already tired of all jokes.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  9.    #9  
    knock knock
    knock knock
    Haha, nice!

I love how people have to post about how they don't like when people have fun and, in doing so, bump the post to the top of the list again.
    I like the swiss army knife bit lol but I knew this was a BS thread when I clicked on it...you guys should be able to tell...
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jayzun View Post
    This is getting ridiculous. Mods need to put a stop to these.
    Not just this thread. There are over 35,000 posts, 1,300 threads, about a phone that isn't even out yet. I'm sorry, but the Mods need to delete the Pre board altogether until it comes out. This has become so rediculous that it's not even worth coming to treocentral anymore.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Not just this thread. There are over 35,000 posts, 1,300 threads, about a phone that isn't even out yet. I'm sorry, but the Mods need to delete the Pre board altogether until it comes out. This has become so rediculous that it's not even worth coming to treocentral anymore.
    Here's a wild thought - DON'T LOGIN!!!!! to the Pre forum.

Shesh!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Here's a wild thought - DON'T LOGIN!!!!! to the Pre forum.
    Shesh!!
    Here's the problem. I don't log into the Pre forum. I hit the "All new posts" up there and have to weed through two dozen rediculous threads (and I'm sure you know that most of them are) before I find something that's worth looking at. Hey, I want to see the Pre as much as anyone, but it's not out yet, come on, what good is it creating threads about something that NOBODY has an answer to? I do want to see the relevant threads that someone might know something about what's really going on.

Also, since these have started, more people are insulting others left and right. What did I do to deserve you're smart alec remark? You could've just said that I didn't have to look at the Pre thread, but instead you had to start it the way you did.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Here's the problem. I don't log into the Pre forum. I hit the "All new posts" up there and have to weed through two dozen rediculous threads (and I'm sure you know that most of them are) before I find something that's worth looking at. Hey, I want to see the Pre as much as anyone, but it's not out yet, come on, what good is it creating threads about something that NOBODY has an answer to? I do want to see the relevant threads that someone might know something about what's really going on.

Also, since these have started, more people are insulting others left and right. What did I do to deserve you're smart alec remark? You could've just said that I didn't have to look at the Pre thread, but instead you had to start it the way you did.
    I know, the tension has gotten to everyone. Insults come very easy in the past month. I wouldn't click the view new post button for at least another week because its just a bunch of crap for now.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09

My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

I'm confused, I'm not on treocentral, I'm on precentral. Are the message boards mirrors of eachother or something? I'm coming to a site called precentral and going to the forum, there better be a working forum to talk about the palm pre. Released or not. Maybe a way to ignore the pre forum if your on treocentral would be nice for folks who aren't interested I suppose.
    Well, there were about 39 pages of threads for the Treo 600 before that came out (really, the last Palm phone that was as highly anticipated as this one) and people survived that. I think we can make it another month for this... hopefully.

Considering how there's almost definitely more users on the site now than back in 2003, I'm a little surprised that it's not 70 pages here yet... though there is a month to catch up. (But seriously, there was first word of the Treo 600 in June, and it was released 4 months later... we're apparently slacking here.)

Though, I do have to say, I do agree slightly. I've never seen such ridiculous posts as the stuff that's been going on lately. If you look back at the 600 forum, for example, you might be surprised to see that those 39 pages of threads prior to the release actually had real information and discussion, mostly.

Then again:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...andspring.html
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...-november.html

Quote Originally Posted by asforme View Post
    I'm confused, I'm not on treocentral, I'm on precentral. Are the message boards mirrors of eachother or something? I'm coming to a site called precentral and going to the forum, there better be a working forum to talk about the palm pre. Released or not. Maybe a way to ignore the pre forum if your on treocentral would be nice for folks who aren't interested I suppose.
    Yep, it is all a joint community called Smartphone Experts. Look at the bottom of the page...

Quote Originally Posted by asforme View Post
    Well that sort of explains why you wrote what you did. I'm posting from treocentral.com. I didn't even know that these posts were all mirrored in the other forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Though, I do have to say, I do agree slightly. I've never seen such ridiculous posts as the stuff that's been going on lately. If you look back at the 600 forum, for example, you might be surprised to see that those 39 pages of threads prior to the release actually had real information and discussion, mostly.
    Fortunately, for me I guess I wasn't around then. My first Treo (not Palm) phone was the 600, but only had it about a month until the 650 came out and I gave the 600 to my wife while I got the 650.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast