Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by supervillain View Post
    and i have a palm pre already. its pretty cool too.

-it has a video projector that porjects video on any wall. (up to 80 inches in full HD)
    -it has a laser pointer that can pop balloons.
    -it had a swiss army knife and a spoon built it.
    -it can smell milk and tell me if it is still good.
    -it has a hover feature that auto enables if you drop your pre, so if the pre senses a fast descent it will auto hover inches about the ground.
    -and last but not least it gives blowies better than my girlfriend.

there are a couple more things too but i cant tell you about them, they are a secret.

You must be mistaken... This forum is about the palm pre not the McGyver Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by showson1 View Post
    Haha, nice!

I love how people have to post about how they don't like when people have fun and, in doing so, bump the post to the top of the list again.
    Generally I would very much agree with you--the best way to kill a thread you don't like is to ignore it. But this trend the last couple of days of posting a "hey I have a pre" thread is really stupid, so stupid that I think the mods should get involved because it is REALLY bringing down the quality of the forum. It was kind of funny the first time, but not so much after that, and they've gotten worse.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by nosepicker View Post
    You must be mistaken... This forum is about the palm pre not the McGyver Phone
    It has a built-in rubber band!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Here's the problem. I don't log into the Pre forum. I hit the "All new posts" up there and have to weed through two dozen rediculous threads (and I'm sure you know that most of them are) before I find something that's worth looking at. Hey, I want to see the Pre as much as anyone, but it's not out yet, come on, what good is it creating threads about something that NOBODY has an answer to? I do want to see the relevant threads that someone might know something about what's really going on.

Also, since these have started, more people are insulting others left and right. What did I do to deserve you're smart alec remark? You could've just said that I didn't have to look at the Pre thread, but instead you had to start it the way you did.
    There was no insult. Sorry you don't like the threads, but I don't go to TreoCentral because I'm giving up my Treo.

I do go to the PreCentral.Net forum, and I see your "request". I found your "suggestion" not only selfish, but so much so that you are completely oblivious to the wants and desires of others.

Hey, I've got an idea that would solve the problem for you. The mods could shut down the Treo forum, since the device is going away anyways. Then you wouldn't have to plod through all of these posts that others enjoy.
    My Pre skipping thread was more fun than this one...
    damn, you guys are serious. just trying to have a little fun.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    lmao is everyone angry about not knowing when the pre is coming out that theyre taking out their frustration out on this bad joke lol
    Man! are my ears burning or what.

I really am torn.
    I see both sides.

These are funny, but some here might just be on the edge of their seat, click, and

I've never seen Silly Season rise to this level
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post

I really am torn.
    I see both sides.

These are funny, but some here might just be on the edge of their seat, click, and

Maybe merge/move them all into a Pre Release Humour thread
    Not just this thread. There are over 35,000 posts, 1,300 threads, about a phone that isn't even out yet. I'm sorry, but the Mods need to delete the Pre board altogether until it comes out. This has become so rediculous that it's not even worth coming to treocentral anymore.

You could add the Pre forum to your exclude list for the time being if you wanted to.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post

I really am torn.
    I see both sides.

I already did this: to my keyboard and broke it... good thing I wanted a new one
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Not just this thread. There are over 35,000 posts, 1,300 threads, about a phone that isn't even out yet. I'm sorry, but the Mods need to delete the Pre board altogether until it comes out. This has become so rediculous that it's not even worth coming to treocentral anymore.

It could be worse, TC could have a Board for the Foleo, which was cancelled over a year ago

oops we do have a Foleo board, how sad is that
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Well if "humor" is a requirement, this thread probably wouldn't make the cut.

Spell Check
  13.    #33  
    just realized that the pre also has a hair-dryer to go with with mirror. I have short hair but i bet some chicks will dig. btw, it doubles as a deep bass subwoofer too.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    good idea !!

+1
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    I the thread were actually funny people wouldn't be so annoyed. But after awhile, it just gets old seeing the same things rehashed. Bad attempts at humor and people whining about $$$ (SERO, plans, in contract pricing, blah blah blah) are at the top of my peeve list as they seem to be grossly redundant.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    damn, you guys are serious. just trying to have a little fun.
    "having a little fun" is the reason you're here...

Please, don't do it to us.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12