Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    If you listen to this woman's muttled, convoluted, evasive answers to the questions directed at her regarding if she knew about waterboarding, you can clearly see she is out of sorts, and is in fact, lying.

She's all over the place about what she's trying to "nonspecifically" say.

Classic. Interesting how she handles this. She's put others on the spot for her political agenda, and its gratifying to see her being given her own medicine plus some.

The woman is a disingenious BS artist.
    I forgot how many times I read she was in meetings this was discussed. What stuck out though is that she was for it before she was against it. I also believe I recently read that only 3 were waterboarded and gosh, to think that bunches in our military are waterboarded as part of their training. They speak of the information gained, that one babbles to get out of, well - when things get put together, babbling leads to facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    babbling leads to facts.
    ......... (Nah, too easy.)
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Go ahead. Say it. Then take a long look at all of the video of Nancy and the write-ups. Go ahead. It really is too easy - she is one of the biggest liars ever. She needs to resign. Plain and simple. How can you support her? Too easy.
    Here's a real good forum for debating political issues: The Lightning Round - PC Perspective Forums

My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

typical lying hypocrite liberal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    They all lie, everyone else is better at it. Did she think the CIA wouldn't log the meeting(s)???
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

You'd be welcomed over here: The Lightning Round - PC Perspective Forums

9.    #9  
    Absolutely right.
    House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is engaging in a "despicable, dishonest and vicious political effort" to withhold what she knew about the CIA's aggressive interrogation techniques, Newt Gingrich said Friday, in what amounts to the harshest criticism yet leveled at the California Democrat. "She is a trivial politician, viciously using partisanship for the narrowest of purposes, and she dishonors the Congress by her behavior," Gingrich also said in the blistering interview. "Speaker Pelosi's the big loser, because she either comes across as incompetent, or dishonest. Those are the only two defenses," he continued. "The fact is, she either didn't do her job, or she did do her job and she's now afraid to tell the truth."
    House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is engaging in a "despicable, dishonest and vicious political effort" to withhold what she knew about the CIA's aggressive interrogation techniques, Newt Gingrich said Friday, in what amounts to the harshest criticism yet leveled at the California Democrat. "She is a trivial politician, viciously using partisanship for the narrowest of purposes, and she dishonors the Congress by her behavior," Gingrich also said in the blistering interview. "Speaker Pelosi's the big loser, because she either comes across as incompetent, or dishonest. Those are the only two defenses," he continued. "The fact is, she either didn't do her job, or she did do her job and she's now afraid to tell the truth."
    Here's a good place to post that: The Lightning Round - PC Perspective Forums

She also said she was paying attention to increasing the democrat presence in Congress and was not paying attention to...which means she did not nor does not care about this country's security, its service personnel, et cetera.

To state that an aid went to the meeting, wrote a letter, she was not aware of what was discussed in that meeting or the letter - really now, that is just downright impossible to believe. I go to meetings and I make it a point to tell my boss about it.

This clearly shows the agenda of the democrat party and its leadership. Politics first, country second. Politics first, security second. Politics first...

Congressional hearings under oath calling bunches of people, special prosecutor, et cetera - it really would be most interesting to find where this leads us to.

Betcha she gets thrown under the bus.

OT - I am sure bunches have also heard about Michael Savage and the United Kingdom's decision to bar him from England. A grand jury or whatever under oath - wonder where it would end up.

The democrat agenda - is it really what America needs now?
    she's a fluke...
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by sanfrangal View Post
    she's a fluke...
    She`s like the rest of them.
    I'm amused by the logic of simultaneously saying that "waterboarding isn't torture" and "Pelosi knew about waterboarding, so she's complicit in torture". I don't think there's a shortage of hypocricy on either side of the aisle

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  16.    #16  
    Right now, the shortage is CLEARLY on the side of the democrats here.
  17.    #17  
    Repubs aren't going aroundcalling it torture, Pelosi and other dems were and are. Now we hear Pelosi knew all about it taking place and made no protest until it became politically advantageous for her recently. She doubletalks and lies about her knowledge of the practice after it was made one of the big targets for the dems to rally around.

THAT is the hypocrisy here.
    She's a monumental phony and its plain to see.
    I think it's amusing that Judge Richard Posner, a prominent Reagan appointee, wrote recently that the conservative movement suffers from “intellectual deterioration.”

The politics of hate, in which political opponents are treated as enemies and/or un-American (see above messages for examples), is the reason that the Republican Party is, in the words of Republican Senator Olympia Snowe, "continuing to retract into a regional party".

Overall, the two-party system is a good thing. I hope the Republican party can find a strategy other than simply becoming older, whiter and angrier....or they will continue their death march toward irrelevance.
    Last edited by Bujin; 05/17/2009 at 01:17 AM.

It may; however, Bujin, what does the democrat side suffer from? I always thought that we elected this fine men and women to represent us. Was Nancy representing us during that time or was she focusing on her political agenda and trying to plead ignorance down the road.

Another thing, as a conservative, I find happiness in many areas. As a liberal, what do you find happiness in? Do you find happiness in the situation Obama is in with his inability to stick with anything? Do you find happiness in the situation Nancy is in? Do you find happiness knowing that there is a person named Dennis?

Bujin, just what did you elect your representatives to do? OH GOSH! with a representative having a 2-year term, that means almost immediately after being elected, that person has to start running again.

Politics. So again, what about Nancy? Why the shift away from Nancy. Surely Nancy must be a big embarrassment at this moment. I also wonder why the messiah has not said anything about Nancy. At least with the heat on her it is off of him for a few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I think it's amusing that Judge Richard Posner, a prominent Reagan appointee, wrote recently that the conservative movement suffers from “intellectual deterioration.”

The politics of hate, in which political opponents are treated as enemies and/or un-American (see above messages for examples), is the reason that the Republican Party is, in the words of Republican Senator Olympia Snowe, "continuing to retract into a regional party".

Overall, the two-party system is a good thing. I hope the Republican party can find a strategy other than simply becoming older, whiter and angrier....or they will continue their march toward irrelevance.
    Bujin, are we torturing our troops?

Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I'm amused by the logic of simultaneously saying that "waterboarding isn't torture" and "Pelosi knew about waterboarding, so she's complicit in torture". I don't think there's a shortage of hypocricy on either side of the aisle
Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast