1.    #1  
    Has anyone tried the new Dockers Mobile pants yet? They are the new business casual pants that have the side pockets w/the zippers hidden in the seams.

Do they work as advertised? Are the seam-pocket zippers easy to operate? I'm not sure if I like the little zipper-nub hanging out of the pants seam. Might look...well, odd. Do people notice the seam-zippers w/o pointing them out to them?

Do the seam-pockets bulge when PDA's/cells are placed in them?

Are items placed in the seam-pockets comfortably situated? Or do they slide around to the back of the knee/thigh every time you sit down?

Thanks for any mobile-pant-pioneer input.
    <><
    Shouldn't this go in accessories?
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Originally posted by LanMan
    Has anyone tried the new Dockers Mobile pants yet? They are the new business casual pants that have the side pockets w/the zippers hidden in the seams.

Do they work as advertised? Are the seam-pocket zippers easy to operate? I'm not sure if I like the little zipper-nub hanging out of the pants seam. Might look...well, odd. Do people notice the seam-zippers w/o pointing them out to them?

Do the seam-pockets bulge when PDA's/cells are placed in them?

Are items placed in the seam-pockets comfortably situated? Or do they slide around to the back of the knee/thigh every time you sit down?

Thanks for any mobile-pant-pioneer input.
    I bought a pair on Tuesday at JC Penney. They are on sale for like $34.99 instead of the retail price of $52.
    I like them and the pockets work well. I have a Visor Platinum with a Franklin Covey leather belt-loop holder and they fit in the side pocket.
  4.    #4  
    Speakercoach, do the items in the seam-pockets stay in place, or do they slide around your leg? I wouldn't like to sit on my PDA.

James, if you think that Mobile pants are now a PDA accessory, then they must now be merely another PDA case. Go ahead and move the thread to Accessories.

<><
  5.    #5  
    Mobile pants are all the buzz over @PDABuzz:

http://www2.pdabuzz.com/Forums/showt...threadid=22589

<><
    Originally posted by SpeakerCoach

I bought a pair on Tuesday at JC Penney. They are on sale for like $34.99 instead of the retail price of $52.
    I like them and the pockets work well. I have a Visor Platinum with a Franklin Covey leather belt-loop holder and they fit in the side pocket.
    They're on sale because Dockers stopped making them. Apparantly they were a flop.
    Jeff
    Originally posted by PDAENVY
    They're on sale because Dockers stopped making them. Apparantly they were a flop.
    \

I am not quite sure about that! Dockers stopped making the 1st version of the pant. The mobile pant just came out!

To answer Lanman: The PDA stays put in the pocket(does not move around).
    Maybe if I liked Dockers I would try them out. Maybe Ralph Lauren will make some mobile pants; I find those more comfortable.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    I tried a pair on at JCP today, but I didn't buy. For one thing, I was hoping my VDX/VP would fit in the seam pocket. It didn't. The other problem is (understandably) they are only available in pleat front. I'm 5'4" and stocky, so I don't generally look good in pleats, and the Mobile pants were no exception.
    Jeff