Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Any one else getting "Address not Found" errors on SprintUsers.com? Been happening the last 48 hrs or so.
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    It's loading for me, just very very very slowly.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    Any one else getting "Address not Found" errors on SprintUsers.com? Been happening the last 48 hrs or so.
    It's not coming up for me either.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Its loading very slowly for me.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Thanks for the feedback. I also had it load slowly once, rather than the quick error message. At first, I had some hope they were revamping something that pertained to the Pre being released! (Then reality hit!)
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I also had it load slowly once, rather than the quick error message. At first, I had some hope they were revamping something that pertained to the Pre being released! (Then reality hit!)
    It's not the Apple store website.