1.    #1  
    It has been nearly a year. I started out with my Green Deluxe. Soon I needed more. The Deluxe was not enough. I bought modules. Soundsgood, eyemodule, backup, modem, even the Total Recall. I still needed more. I bought a Stowaway. I bought programs. Wordsmith, Tinysheet, Money.

I spent nights clicking on my backlight and playing games or reading my Avant Go sites. One night I wrote an article for my state professional newsletter - about PDA's. It was published. Now I'll be presenting a seminar at our state conference. So I bought a Presenter-to-go. A while back I upgraded to the Prism. My wife has a Blue Deluxe. So does her boss. I'll be trading my first addiction (the green one) to my father in exchange for a new computer upgrade.

How can I let the people I love fall into this spiral? My wife has her own Soundsgood and backup module. I bought each of us a matchbookdrive...

I think that the only thing that may save me is registering visoraddict.com and starting a community based around my habits.

The modules are not coming out fast enough for my habit. The models are not keeping up with my need to have every possible program and bit of information necessary in my pocket. "You need to convert Btu-in/(h-sq ft deg F) into watt/meter degree C? No problem." "What movie is playing at the theater at the HS Tonight? Just a sec while I check my custom Avant-Go Channel..." "Map of Anchorage?" "The current in the Wrangell Narrows now - oh - not now? Next Saturday? No prob..."

Hi. I'm Zieak. I'm recovering.

Gotta go hotsync.
    I feel your pain... and now, I too must go and HotSync... again!
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Sounds Like you guys need a wireless data connection.
    do you know what your name reminds me of everytime i see it zieak? it reminds me of the simpsons when they go to see planet of the apes musicle at the theater and they keep saying (help me dr. zaius, doctor zaius, doctor zaius, ohhhhh doctor zaius)
    "Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs."
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"
    1. Admit you ware powerless over Handspring Visors - that our lives have become way too organized.

2. Come to believe that a Power greater than ourselves can restore us to sanity. That power is known only as Donna.

3. Make a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of Donna as we understand Her.

4. Make a searching and fearless, module and accessory inventory using the memo pad.

5. Admit to Donna, VisorCentral, to ourselves and to another person on the internet the exact nature of our Visor problem.

6. Ask forgiveness from your loved one for using the kids' back-to-school money on an eyemodule2.

7. Humbly ask Her to bring us a thinner Prism we can see in daylight.

8. Make a list of all persons we had harmed because they have a Palm (using the Memo Pad), and become willing to make amends to them all by giving them each a Platinum.

9. Make direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would cause their Palm to have a Hard Reset.

10. Continue to take personal inventory (using Thought Manager or the To Do List) and when we bought an unnecessary module, admit it.

11. Seek through payment and deep thought to improve our customer contact with Donna as we understood Her, praying only for knowledge of Her will for us and the power to carry that out.

12. Realize that after going through these steps you are now worse off than you were before and that as a reward for going through these steps, you need to buy a Prism, or if you already have a Prism, a really nice module.