Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    I just about ruined my keyboard with me drink. Great pic!!
    I almost did too! I actually spilled my beer on my Blackberry (It deserve it) when I saw that pic!

By the way... Quick side note.

Facebook 1.5 for Blackberry actually syncs with your contacts. When my girlfriend called earlier it showed her facebook pic after automatically updating her contact info.

Looks like Blackberry is trying to show up the Pre a tad.

Anyone with a Blackberry go to BlackBerry - Facebook for BlackBerry Smartphones to get the download. It's actually pretty cool.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    Let me counter the Goat...

remember the days when the razr was all the shabang? Oh, those were simpler days.
    I love lolcats
    Quote Originally Posted by zionixi View Post
    remember the days when the razr was all the shabang? Oh, those were simpler days.
    What is sad is there are still a lot of people who own a razr and more who still want one.
    Quote Originally Posted by zionixi View Post
    Ohhhh yes I do. When I used to be very active at Howardforums and the RAZR was MUST have. Ahhhhh...I miss my old Sony Ericssons... WHY OH WHY did they have to be GSM only
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    NM08SRT8 » I cry at night because of stuff like that.
    I heart you Goat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Ohhhh yes I do. When I used to be very active at Howardforums and the RAZR was MUST have. Ahhhhh...I miss my old Sony Ericssons... WHY OH WHY did they have to be GSM only
    remember the days of the moto startac .... how i miss that phone ....
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    WOW... I remember hunting down a store that had it, and driving 40 miles away to get it. Remember the little PDA/Calendar type device that attached to the back of it ? lol, and look where we are today...
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Looks like we're chatting amongst ourselves about ourselves, which is fine, but moved to Off Topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    Oh god yes, I had 3 startacs. Front loaded battery FTW! Also the changing color digits Good times...

PS: Thanks Dieter!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12