1. Ash
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Are you sure that's butter? Looks more like cheese to me, which of course would be a perfect medium for a Palm VII.

This ought to churn the discussion a bit.
    It's gotta be weather balloons. It's always weather balloons. Big, fiery, exploding weather balloons.
    -- ComaVN (from Slashdot)
    This ought to churn the discussion a bit.
    What - are you trying to butter us up with your "churning" pun?
    Jonathan
    Choco-almond fudge would work better, as the nuts could double for buttons.
    Obfuscation is the philosophy of quality politics.
    mmmmmmmm
    1 out of every 3 baby ducklings are born without the protective membrane on the bottom of their webbed feet that enables them to survive in the water because of acid rain.
    1 out of 5 are born without heads.
    You can't make this stuff up... or can you?
    Look at this!
    Jeff
    we will make anything out of butter up here in Minnesota!! As you can see we have all sorts of things to look at here at the MN State Fair.
    Son mis dos centados!
    Look at this!
    lol!!
    all around good guy

brandon
    drop me a line
    I thought about asking my wife to make a Visor cake for VC or the Visor's birthday next month. If anyone makes a birthday cake for VC, email me a picture and I'll include it in a news item on Sept. 9th.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    yum yum yum, i also went to one of the largest state fairs in the country . up here in minnesota theres some yummy butter, honey ice cream, honey sticks, deep fried candy bars, cheese curds, honey candy, walley cake, a lumber jack show, tons of lawn mowers(which my dad looked at each one for 45minutes each), trailers, rides, animals, etc!

its so fun going there every year. the only thing i hate is all the walking
    "Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs."
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"
    the only festival i cant imagine is real and alot of people go to is a "Testical Festival". i dont mean to use bad words but thats what it is. just the though of it makes me gag. i mean people eating buffalo t-s-i-a-s, yuck barf gag. and the poor buffalo, i thought there wasnt that many of them left.
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"
    Originally posted by robert sibell
    ...deep fried candy bars...
    You're making that up!
    Jeff
    Originally posted by PDAENVY
    You're making that up!
    I saw something about the deep-fried candy bars on the news yesterday. They look, well, tasty.

Jason
    its real alright, some people like them some dont. i couldnt try them becuase it was just a street cart and had a very long line.
    What a waste of good butter! Now when someone asks me what I think of the Palm VII, I can answer in my Mike Meyers voice..."It's like butta!"