Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by treosensei View Post
    Ahh. I love hypocrites. lol. How 'bout the rest of you, ya like hypocrites too?
    Unless I'm mistaken, there are rules against this type of rudeness on these boards. It would be nice if people could have discussions in a positive manner, regardless of political ideology.
    Last edited by Bujin; 04/03/2009 at 08:19 PM.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken, there are rules against this type of rudeness on these boards. It would be nice if people could have discussions in a positive manner, regardless of political ideology.
    Bujin, my friend (and crushed erstwhile rival) -- I beg to disagree, though your heart is in the right place.

Treosensei is not beyond the bounds of propriety in his complaints -- it has always been my view that venting is a legitimate basis for fourm postings -- the redline being personal attacks.

It maybe that I am as usual too abtuse to have noticed, but most of what I've seen from him is more generalized attacks on lefties, commies, and heretics -- nothing like my slathingly devastating personal attacks on you, for instance.

That he might be incapable of defending his arguments or providing credible facts to substantiate them opens him and his threads to mockery and counter arguement -- but I at least have no complaint with his by implication insinuation that BARYE is a hyprocite because I made fun of junior and palin, yet I'm not equally outraged by the way that Obama's kids are abusing the White House jungle gym...
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    Bujin, my friend (and crushed erstwhile rival)
    I love a guy (or a simian) who maintains positivity after receiving such a drubbing from me. Usually my vanquished foes face major personal depression before finally accepting that it's natural to lose when faced with a much superior intellect.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    Absolutely agree. With that we close this discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12