Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So is this the change the leftist radical demulecrat sheep promised? Fabricating language within the "stimulus" which protects bonuses and financial rewards to the corporate pirates who engineered the downfall of the nation? These fools are the leaders demulecrats want for the country?

Barney Frank is an indefensible hypocrite as is Dodd. Dodd failed miserably in his oversight responsibilities. The papers and everybody else have got it right. It's a flip-flop on his part.

Geithner is simply an incompetent tax evading slimebag who is clearly clueless in handling his current position.

No demulecrats on this board call their own party's idiots on their improprieties do they? Everyone is perfectly fine with the bumbling mess that the administration has now created, bringing the government down to the base level of the financial system?

That is what I call leftist sheep. Lemmings blindly following whatever their talking heads, lefty spin news programs belch out over the airways.

THE AIG BONUS SCANDAL OR BONUSGATE :
    Geithner claims he JUST now found out about the bonus situation in the deal? He was the architect of the AIG deal. You demulecrats are happy with this?

BAILOUT MANIA:
    obama, geithner, frank and dodd are now spending FAR more money in 50 days than Bush spent in ALL of his 8 years in office.

Printing 1 trillion dollars like we did just the other day will devalue the US dollar severely. It will lead to hyperinflation and severely diminishing our buying power longterm. This could lead to a depression, a collapse of our dollar and our financial system.
    You may very well be destroying the dollar's worth while your "gamechanger" prez is on jay leno. Sophisticated investors are moving their money out of cash and into gold as a result.

The collapse of the US dollar.

< edited by mod - attacks >
    Last edited by treosensei; 03/22/2009 at 02:54 PM.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    What a hilarious rant!

Do you seriously believe the World financial problems have all been caused by Obama (sorry, "obama") in the last 8 weeks, and that bush (sorry "Bush") has no responsibility??

What's the weather like on your planet?
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    The OP simply posts Republican talking points and rarely if ever engages in any discussion.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    The OP simply posts Republican talking points and rarely if ever engages in any discussion.
    And there was me wondering if it was a parody!

The Guinness World Records people will be after them to take a BP reading I'd guess!
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Because its rarely ever worth it.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by tirk View Post
    What a hilarious rant!

Do you seriously believe the World financial problems have all been caused by Obama (sorry, "obama") in the last 8 weeks, and that bush (sorry "Bush") has no responsibility??

What's the weather like on your planet?
    Should sound similar to all of the rants on Bush over the past 8 years. Current financial problems have been caused by frank and dodd among other laughable excuses for dems in this country. Republicans have obviously played roles in this debacle, but so have the dems, a fact which needs to be pointed out.

None of the clowns in the dem party are to blame according to you, huh? I would ask what the weather is like on YOUR planet as well.
    I'm not trying to stir up contraversy, but just how can you tell if a sheep is a lefty?
    I happen to be left handed, and just can't picture a sheep doing anything I normally do with my left hand.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    I'm not trying to stir up contraversy, but just how can you tell if a sheep is a lefty?
    I happen to be left handed, and just can't picture a sheep doing anything I normally do with my left hand.
    All I know is lefties are in their right mind.
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treosensei View Post
    None of the clowns in the dem party are to blame according to you, huh?
    On the contrary - ALL you damned tax-avoiding rebellious colonists are to blame. You have a democracy, right? So you must all be responsible for what your government does.
    Tirk, you are more than correct on being responsible for what your government does. I do hope you are taking in what is happening now and fully appreciate the consequences that are about to hit if it does not work.

The OP is right on one count, his backers are blind. As for it being the result of Bush - not at all. I am sure bunches of you have seen this link -
    On the contrary - ALL you damned tax-avoiding rebellious colonists are to blame.
    Point of fact...Not all USians are descended from said colonists. Some of our ancestors were even 'here' before the US existed.
    You have a democracy, right?
    No, we have a representative republic.
    So you must all be responsible for what your government does.
    Are you personally responsible for anything the EU does?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Point of fact...Not all USians are descended from said colonists. Some of our ancestors were even 'here' before the US existed.
    Indeed, and I'd imagine most arrived afterwards too. Still, collective responsibility and all...

(I'll skip over the cheap semantic argument that all of the colonists were there before the US existed.)

No, we have a representative republic.
    Which is a form of democracy, no?

Are you personally responsible for anything the EU does?
    Only the good things.
  13.    #13  
    On the contrary - ALL you damned tax-avoiding rebellious colonists are to blame. You have a democracy, right? So you must all be responsible for what your government does.
    Don't admit that the democratic party has members who are breaking the law, simply make inane jokes and hope they divert attention away from the problem.

Good work. Yep. That works.
    Hmm.... you should relax a bit, perhaps. Take a walk and enjoy the sunshine. The anger and bitterness are really bad for your health.... seriously.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Bunjin, why not take your statement seriously for yourself.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treosensei View Post
    Don't admit that the democratic party has members who are breaking the law, simply make inane jokes and hope they divert attention away from the problem.

Good work. Yep. That works.
    So, when does the revolution start, comrade?
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Bunjin, why not take your statement seriously for yourself.
    Hmm... I'm about the least bitter person I know, but thanks for the advice.

You'll note that I did not criticise treosensei's positions or insult him. I really worry about the amount of venom people can generate, and I honestly believe that it's unhealthy. As for any personal issues you have with me, bclinger, I really don't take them personally as I don't know you and it seems that you're obviously spoiling for a fight. But you may also want to reflect on whether your bitterness over political ideology is healthy.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Indeed, and I'd imagine most arrived afterwards too.
    That doesn't even cover that said 'colonies' are outnumbered by the rest of the states.
    Still, collective responsibility and all...
    That's exactly the point, though, isn't it. Collective responsibility does not necessarily equal the sum of its parts.
    (I'll skip over the cheap semantic argument that all of the colonists were there before the US existed.)
    Not sure which argument you'd be making there.
    Which is a form of democracy, no?
    Not exactly, but I don't know if I see the point in continuing a discussion if you're just trying to be glib.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    Hmm.... you should relax a bit, perhaps. Take a walk and enjoy the sunshine. The anger and bitterness are really bad for your health.... seriously.
    Popcorn bubblegum psychobabble BS, but nice attempt to sound like the guy who`s got it all figured out. Why don`t you go take a walk? Seriously.
  20.    #20  
    So, when does the revolution start, comrade?
    Yeah, hanh?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast